Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB)
26 May 2017
Tue, May 16 2017
Kimberly-Clark and Halyard Health, recently hit with a $454 million jury award over claims that their surgical gowns were defective, do not have to issue warnings to customers that the gowns pose a safety risk, a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled.
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.97 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kimberly-Clark to challenge verdict in MicroCool class action lawsuit
BRIEF-Halyard Health says jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 mln in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case
* Halyard Health - On April 7, jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 million in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case
* CEO Thomas J. Falk's FY 2016 total compensation was $15.7 million versus $12.2 million in FY 2015 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lsrNst) Further company coverage:
* Kimberly-Clark announces year-end 2016 results and 2017 outlook
SANTIAGO Kimberly-Clark Corp and competitor CMPC allegedly fixed prices for diaper products in Chile between 2002 and 2009, according to a document sent to the nation's competition regulator, daily newspaper La Tercera reported on Tuesday.
- Why I Would Not Buy Kimberly-Clark Right Now
- What Do You Do When Social Security Falls Short Of Your Needs?
- Watch Out For This High Dividend Yield Fund
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Requirements And Listing Of Do Not Sell, Core And Speculation Status
- Core Convictions: Foundations For Dividend Growth Investors - Part 2
- Vanguard Fund Destroys The S&P 500