News: Kennametal Inc (KMT.N)
18 Dec 2013
Mon, Sep 16 2013
- Kennametal Inc said it would buy Allegheny Technologies Inc's tungsten materials business for $605 million to boost supply of the raw material used to make its metal-working tools, increasing its exposure to aerospace and energy markets.
Sept 16 - Industrial toolmaker Kennametal Inc said it would buy Allegheny Technologies Inc's tungsten materials business for $605 million to strengthen its materials and cutting tools business.
- Kennametal Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Allegheny Technologies: Solid Sale Price Of Tungsten Reduces Leverage, Buys Time
- Should Investors Go With The Flow?
- This Company Is a Solid Bet
- Kennametal: Betting On A Solid Industrial
- Is Lincoln Electric's Stumble Another Chance To Buy?
- Kennametal Management Meeting with Financial Community at Credit Suisse Industrials Conference
- Kennametal Management to Meet with Financial Community In San Francisco & Los Angeles
- Kennametal Increases Integration Synergies Following Completion of ATI Tungsten Materials Acquisition
- Kennametal Completes Acquisition of Tungsten Materials Business from ATI
- Kennametal Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2014 Results
- Kennametal (NYSE:KMT) Management Hosts Analyst Day Event For Financial Community on November 6, 2013
- Industrial Goods Sector Announced Financial Results and Upcoming Conference Call Schedules - Research Report on Stanley Black & Decker, Timken, Kennametal, Proto Labs, and Watts Water Technologies
- Kennametal CEO Cardoso Named to Fairfield University Board of Trustees
- Kennametal Honors Excellence in Environment, Health and Safety
- Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) Announces Conference Call & Webcast On First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings