Coca-Cola Co (KO)
20 Jan 2017
Wed, Jan 18 2017
* National Amusements - reached a multi-year agreement with Coca-Cola Company
* Consolidated sales volume increased by 5.0% in 4Q16, while volume growth for FY 16 was 3.2%, in line with company guidance
Coca-Cola Co and the American Beverage Association trade group were sued on Wednesday for allegedly misleading consumers about the health risks from consuming sugary beverages.
BEIJING Chinese steel rebar prices fell more than 2 percent, reversing the previous day's gains, while coke and coking coal remained under pressure on Thursday as concerns about weakening demand returned in volatile end-of-year trading.
Coca-Cola Co said on Friday that Muhtar Kent would step aside as chief executive next year and be replaced by James Quincey, a company veteran credited with several recent changes to help the company cut its dependence on sugary drinks. | Video
PHNOM PENH Coca-Cola Co opened a new $100 million facility in Cambodian capital Phnom Penh on Monday to expand its production capacity in the Southeast Asian nation.
Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's [CNCOF.UL] China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
Nov 17 Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
* Swire near deal for $1 billion coke bottling operations - Bloomberg, citing sources
* Coca-Cola european partners plc - affirms full-year 2016 outlook.
- Dividend Champions: 19 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Implications Of The Latest Smash In Bristol-Myers Squibb Stock
- Buy PepsiCo At $99 - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/19/17)
- My 4th Quarter And Final 2016 Portfolio Review
- Coca-Cola: A Few Overlooked Facts About This Dividend Aristocrat
- One Step Closer To Financial Freedom: My 2016 Income Review