News: The Coca-Cola Co (KO)
22 Oct 2014
Wed, Oct 22 2014
- Eleven months ago, Chris Kirk clinched The McGladrey Classic by one shot, setting the tone for a landmark PGA Tour campaign highlighted by two tournament wins and a lofty second place in the final FedExCup standings.
- Coca-Cola Co on Tuesday announced new cost-cutting measures and a timeline for selling its bottling operations after its quarterly profit slumped 14 percent and the world's largest beverage maker struggles to find growth amid a soft market for soda.
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - U.S. stocks rallied on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 on track for a fourth straight session of gains boosted by strong corporate results, including Apple's.
(Recasts, adds background, details from conference call and new share price)
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - U.S. stocks rallied on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 on track for a fourth straight session of gains as Apple and Texas Instruments jumped following their results.
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 on track for a fourth straight session of gains as Apple and Texas Instruments rallied after their results.
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 on track for a fourth straight session of gains, as Apple and Texas Instruments rallied after their results.
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - Coca-Cola Co said that its quarterly profit fell 14 percent and that it was expanding cost-cutting initiatives as carbonated beverage volumes in North America declined.
* European shares surge on report ECB to buy corporate bonds * Wall Street to start up, earnings from Coca Cola, McDonalds due * Nikkei slips 2 pct, giving back half of Monday's rally * US Treasury yields back above 2.20 pct as dollar rebounds By Marc Jones LONDON, Oct 21 - European shares got a major lift while the euro and the region's bond yields fell on Tuesday after European Central Bank insiders told Reuters the bank was readying a plan to buy corporate bonds
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - Coca-Cola Co and Chipotle Mexican Grill were among the most active names of Tuesday's premarket session, with both stocks falling on heavy volume.
- The New Nifty Fifty, Part 2: Dividend Growth Investing's Greatest Hits
- Update: Coca-Cola's Mixed Q3 Doesn't Change The Long-Term Story
- Is There Value In Coca-Cola And IBM After Big Respective Drops?
- Top 5-Star Dividend Dogs Chase 4% To 10% Upsides And 5.5% To 13.1% Net Gains To 2015
- Best European Stock Ideas Today
- The Income Buffer In Relation To Price Declines
- The Coca-Cola Company to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Actions to Drive Stronger Growth
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Third Quarter and Year-to-Date 2014 Results
- Product Availability, Sustainability Report, Global Sales Results, Job Creation, and Upcoming Earnings Release - Research Reports on Apple, Coca-Cola, General Motors, Ford and TRW
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Timothy K. Leveridge as Vice President
- Taylor Swift Gets a Taste of Her Favorite Things in New Diet Coke® Commercial
- Beverages Equities Technical Notes - Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Inc., Monster Beverage, Molson Coors Brewing, and Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Product Availability Update, Equity Guidelines, Recall Data Update, Partnership, and Monthly Sales Results - Research Reports on Apple, Coca-Cola, General Motors, Keurig and Ford
- The Coca-Cola Company Adopts Equity Stewardship Guidelines
- Coca-Cola Releases 2013/2014 Global Sustainability Report