Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)
25 Apr 2017
Tue, Apr 25 2017
BRIEF-Coca-Cola incoming CEO on sugar taxes- "If govts need money, they should widen their tax bases"
* Incoming CEO on sugar taxes- number of govts facing fiscal pressure, "if govts need money, they should widen their tax bases"
* COO on conf call- saw improved Q1 performance in China, in part driven by a strong chinese new year campaign; India performance improved
Coca-Cola Co said on Tuesday it would cut about 1,200 jobs as the beverage maker expands its savings target amid falling demand for fizzy drinks globally.
* Global soda sales fall 1 pct in Q1 (Adds conference call details, CEO comment; updates shares)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.44 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
April 25 Coca-Cola Co reported a 20 percent drop in quarterly profit, largely weighed down by higher costs related to refranchising its North America bottling operations.
BRIEF-Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated and Coca-Cola Company enters into a non-binding letter of intent
* Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated - on April 11, 2017, co and Coca-Cola Company enters into a non-binding letter of intent, the ' Somerset LOI '
* Said on Tuesday that it completed evaluation to buy stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) from The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Coca-Cola Co is putting the likeness of Warren Buffett on Cherry Coke cans in China, hoping to benefit from its biggest shareholder's popularity in the country.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and debt ratings of The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola) and its subsidiaries at 'A+/F1'. The Rating Outlook is Negative. Coca-Cola had approximately $45.7 billion of debt as of Dec. 31, 2016. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The Negative Outlook reflects Coca-Cola's elevated leverage (on both a gross and supplem
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tax Day Comes Round Again
- The Coca-Cola (KO) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- National Beverage Corporation: Let's Play Liar's Poker
- Coca-Cola: You Didn't Really Think It Would Last, Did You?
- Top Dow Dogs: Chevron, Pfizer, And Merck For Gains, Per April Analyst Targets
- Coca Cola: Cautious Outlook Re-Affirmed