News: Korian SA (KORI.PA)
Mon, Nov 18 2013
PARIS - French nursing home operator Korian has agreed to buy rival Medica for 1.1 billion euros ($1.48 billion) in a deal that will create Europe's largest elderly care group.
* Korian to offer 10 shares for every 11 Medica shares owned
PARIS, Nov 18 - Medica SA : * Shares rise 8.8 percent after Korian and Medica said they signed a memorandum of understanding for a potential merger of equals to create the European leader in the elderly care sector with combined revenue of 2.2 billion euros
PARIS, Nov 18 - Korian and Medica said on Monday they signed a memorandum of understanding for a potential merger of equals to create the European leader of elderly care sector with combined revenue of 2.2 billion euros.
- Korian & Medica Announce Plans to Merge
- Korian: 2013 Third-Quarter Revenues
- Korian: 2013 Half-Year Results
- The Korian Group Announces a Strengthening of Its Financial Structure Thanks to Two Transactions
- The Korian Group Reports Strong Growth in the First Half of 2013
- KORIAN shows strong performance for the first quarter of 2013:
- Korian is Announcing a Significant Increase in Its Earnings
- Korian’s Takeover Offer for Curanum Has Been a Great Success
- Korian publishes positive performances with: 2012 revenues up by 9.2% to €1.108 billion and expected improvements in profitability (increase in EBITDAR, reduced debt)
- Korian Announces Curanum Takeover Bid