News: Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.K)
24 May 2013
Sun, Feb 24 2013
NEW YORK, Feb 19 - Fashion designer Michael Kors is planning to sell a big chunk of his stake in his namesake fashion house at a time when the company's shares are at an all-time high.
NEW YORK - Fashion designer Michael Kors is planning to sell a big chunk of his stake in his namesake fashion house at a time when the company's shares are at an all-time high.
- Fashion company Michael Kors Holdings Ltd raised its full-year forecast after strong sales of its luxury items such as handbags and watches over the holiday period helped to win market share from rival Coach Inc , sending its shares to a record high.
* Raises full-year EPS forecast to $1.80-$1.82 from $1.48-$1.50
* Sees FY13 earnings/share view to $5.85-$6.15 vs est $6.12
NEW YORK, Feb 12 - Michael Kors Holdings Ltd : * Up 11.3 percent premarket after Q3 results, outlook
Feb 12 - Fashion company Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a sharply higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, fueled by a 70 percent gain in revenue.
- That Was The Crash, Dummy
- Tiffany, Kors to Report Next Week
- 5 Reasons To Buy Michael Kors Holdings Ahead Of Next Week's Earnings
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Difference Between Hewlett-Packard and ChannelAdvisor (5/23/13)
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: AIG KORS RHT ACN EAT KMX (Update 1)
- As Coach Hikes Its Dividend, A Growth-By-Acqusition Strategy Could Be In The Works
- Pre-Market Analysis on Michael Kors, Foot Locker, Abercrombie & Fitch, and ANN Inc.
- Brand Confidence, Expansions & New Product Lineups - Research Report on Kors, Express, Hot Topic, Foot Locker and Ross Stores
- Michael Kors Appoints Ann McLaughlin Korologos and Jean Tomlin to Board of Directors
- E-commerce, Expansion and New Licensing Foster Growth - Research Report on Michael Kors, The TJX Companies, American Eagle Outfitters, Limited Brands and Ascena Retail Group
- Technical Briefing on Michael Kors, Foot Locker, Abercrombie & Fitch, ANN Inc., and Guess?
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited Announces Pricing of Its Secondary Public Offering
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited Launches Secondary Public Offering
- Fashion Stocks Walk the Runway - Research Report on Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc., Michael Kors Holdings Limited, PVH Corp., Ralph Lauren Corporation and V.F. Corporation
- Free Research Report on iSoftStone Holdings Ltd., Coffee Holding Co., Inc., Korea Electric Power Corp., Kforce, Inc. and Michael Kors Holdings Ltd.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited Announces Reporting Date for Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results