Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
18 Aug 2017
Tue, Aug 8 2017
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported better-than-expected profit for the first quarter as it cut down on promotions and sold more premium handbags, and lifted its full-year revenue forecast, sending the company's shares up as much as 22 percent. | Video
* Store operating margins up for 1st time in two yrs-Jefferies
* Michael Kors Holdings Limited announces first quarter fiscal 2018 results
Aug 8 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a 15 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as the U.S. fashion accessories maker sold fewer items to department stores.
* Michael Kors Holdings- in case of lapse of deal, co agreed to pay break fee to Jimmy Choo of £17.92 million in certain specified circumstances- SEC filing
LONDON U.S. retailer Michael Kors agreed to buy luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo for $1.2 billion, snapping up a British company whose towering stilettos have been made famous by celebrity customers from Princess Diana to Kendall Jenner. | Video
* Jimmy Choo shares up 17 pct, Kors shares down 1.2 pct (Adds details from conference call, background, analyst comment)
* Michael Kors- believes Jimmy Choo brand can more than double its sales to $1 billion annually - conf call
LONDON, July 25 Michael Kors has agreed to take over luxury retailer Jimmy Choo for 896 million pounds ($1.17 billion), it said on Tuesday.
* Honorary Chairman Michael Kors' 2017 total compensation was $8.7 million versus $15.1 million in 2016 - SEC filing
- Michael Kors: Turnaround Ahead?
- Amazon's Impact
- Best And Worst Performing S&P 500 Stocks On Earnings
- Michael Kors: Is The Jimmy Choo Acquisition A Promise Of Future Success?
- Michael Kors: Undervalued Does Not Necessarily Mean A Buy
- Retailers Fighting Competition From Amazon - Cramer's Mad Money (8/8/17)