Keppel Corporation Ltd (KPELF.PK)
20 Oct 2016
Tue, Oct 18 2016
* property income & net property income for 3q 2016 were s$39.5 million & s$31.6 million respectively versus s$42.2 million and s$33.4 million respectively last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Proposed acquisition of 90.0% interest in keppel dc singapore
* Launch of fully underwritten preferential offering to raise gross proceeds of approximately S$279.5 million
* Keppel DC REIT Management Pte. Ltd has acquired shell and core building of a data centre in Cardiff
* KDCRFC, as borrower, obtained a EUR40 million 5-year term loan facility
SINGAPORE, Aug 19 Singapore's Keppel Land, the real estate arm of conglomerate Keppel Corp, sees sales of its homes in China rising this year compared to last year, its CEO said, helped by a focus on larger cities where demand has been strong.
BRIEF-Mcdermott International and Nakilat-Keppel Offshore Marine enter exclusive cooperation agreement
* Says five-year agreement aims to increase local content for projects in Qatar
SINGAPORE, July 21 Second-quarter profits at Singaporean rigbuilder Keppel Corp fell 48 percent from a year ago, weighed down by lower revenues at its offshore and marine segment.
SINGAPORE, July 21 Profits at Singaporean conglomerate Keppel Corp during the second quarter fell 48 percent from a year ago, the fifth straight quarterly decline, weighed down by lower revenues at its offshore and marine segment.
SINGAPORE Keppel Corp Ltd said it entered into an agreement with Royal Dutch Shell to form a joint venture company, which will establish a liquefied natural gas (LNG) bunkering business in Singapore.
- Keppel Corporation's (KPELF) CEO Loh Chin Hua on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Keppel Corporation Limited 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Keppel Corporation's (KPELF) CEO Loh Chin Hua on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Keppel Corporation's (KPELF) CEO Loh Chin Hua on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Keppel Corporation's (KPELF) CEO Loh Chin Hua on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The iShares MSCI Singapore ETF: Singapore Revisited