Kroger Co (KR.N)
18 Jan 2017
Fri, Jan 13 2017
* DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 12¢ PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON MARCH 1, 2017 SOURCE TEXT FOR EIKON: FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE:
Kroger Co , the biggest U.S. supermarket chain, tempered its forecasts for the remainder of the year amid pressure from falling food prices and intense competition from grocery sellers ranging from Wal-Mart to Amazon .
* Cardtronics and Kroger extend ATM relationship Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Associates at Kroger's Fry's Foods division ratify new agreement with United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 99
* Associates working at Co's Fry's Foods division have ratified new agreement with United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 99
* "long-term net earnings per diluted share growth rate guidance is 8-11%, plus a dividend that we expect to increase over time"
Oct 19 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
Supermarket chain Kroger Co is questioning whether to proceed with buying divested stores from Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc as part of its proposed acquisition of Rite Aid Corp, a source familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.
Oct 19 Supermarket chain Kroger Co is questioning whether to proceed with buying divested stores from Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc as part of its proposed acquisition of Rite Aid Corp, a source familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.
* Files for potential senior notes offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing
* Kroger Co Group VP Kevin Dougherty reports open market sale of 31,000 shares of co's common stock on Sept 15 at $31.05 per share - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2cBSxDI) Further company coverage:
- 9 Dividend Companies With Lower Share Prices
- Is It Time To Shop For Some Kroger?
- Sprouts Farmers Market: An Economic Value Added Company
- Boost Your Portfolio Income Through Options
- My 2016 Portfolio Review
- Ingles Markets Is Still Cheap - But It's Still Unclear When The Company Will Do Anything About It