News: Kohl's Corp (KSS.N)
30 Oct 2014
Fri, Oct 24 2014
CHICAGO/LOS ANGELES - A shortage of transportation equipment and possible labor disruptions at the Los Angeles/Long Beach port complex, the nation's busiest, is delaying shipping containers for up to three weeks, threatening timely delivery to retailers for the holiday season.
Sept 17 - Department store operator Kohl's Corp said it is hiring more than 67,000 workers for the holiday selling season, about 34 percent more than what it recruited last season.
HONG KONG, Aug 21 - Hong Kong's Li & Fung Ltd , supplier of goods like clothing and toys to retailers such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Kohl's Corp, said first-half net profit rose 16 percent as it shrugged off weak U.S. retail trading.
Aug 14 - Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 1.1 percent decline in quarterly sales, largely due to lower traffic at its stores.
- Kohl's: Time To Shop Elsewhere
- Update: Is Kohl's Worth A Look After Selloff?
- Cramer's Mad Money - No More Cat Calls For Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer (10/28/14)
- Stocks Rally Tuesday; Dow Posts Triple-Digit Gain, Topping 17,000
- Kohl's Warning Comes With Some Anticipation As Sales Continue To Decline
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Drops Today After Company Cuts Full Year Guidance
- Kohl’s Kicks Off Holiday 2014 Bigger Than Ever
- Financial Results, Upcoming Earnings Releases, and New Product Features - Research Reports on CB&I, Wyndham, Royal Caribbean, Kohl's and Accenture
- Kohl’s Corporation to Host 2014 Investor Conference and Updates Guidance
- Multiline Retail Stocks Technical Snapshot - Macy's, Kohl's, Sears Holdings, Dollar General, and Big Lots
- Kohl’s Pioneers New Approach to Customer Engagement with Launch of Yes2You Rewards Loyalty Program
- Expansion of Capabilities, Divestiture, Upcoming Monthly Sales Results, New Offer, and Appointment - Research Reports on Tyco, CN, Gap, Kohl's and Cardinal Health
- Kohl’s and Elie Tahari Debut New DesigNation Collection
- Kohl’s to Debut Next DesigNation Collection by MILLY in Spring 2015
- Kohl’s Cares Offers Disney Merchandise for Just $5 This Holiday Season
- Kohl’s and Disney Interactive Invite ‘Frozen’ Fans to Sing Their Hearts Out