News: Kohl's Corp (KSS.N)
30 Sep 2014
Wed, Sep 17 2014
Sept 17 - Department store operator Kohl's Corp said it is hiring more than 67,000 workers for the holiday selling season, about 34 percent more than what it recruited last season.
HONG KONG, Aug 21 - Hong Kong's Li & Fung Ltd , supplier of goods like clothing and toys to retailers such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Kohl's Corp, said first-half net profit rose 16 percent as it shrugged off weak U.S. retail trading.
Aug 14 - Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 1.1 percent decline in quarterly sales, largely due to lower traffic at its stores.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Kohl's (KSS) Stock Today?
- Why I'm Buying Up Struggling Retailers
- Acquisitions Lead The Growth For Cherokee
- 3 Viable Department Stores, And 2 That Are Struggling
- J.C. Penney Demonstrates The Value In Department Stores
- With J.C. Penney Struggling, Where Will It Be In 2020? Foreclosed?
- Expansion of Capabilities, Divestiture, Upcoming Monthly Sales Results, New Offer, and Appointment - Research Reports on Tyco, CN, Gap, Kohl's and Cardinal Health
- Kohl’s and Elie Tahari Debut New DesigNation Collection
- Kohl’s to Debut Next DesigNation Collection by MILLY in Spring 2015
- Kohl’s Cares Offers Disney Merchandise for Just $5 This Holiday Season
- Kohl’s and Disney Interactive Invite ‘Frozen’ Fans to Sing Their Hearts Out
- All Children's Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine Continues Fight Against Childhood Obesity With Grant From Kohl's Department Stores
- Kohl’s Has the Toy Brands Kids Want This Holiday Season
- Agreements, Strategic Partnerships, Event Schedules, Senior Notes Offering, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Alliance Data, Kohl's, McGraw Hill, J. C. Penney and Bed Bath
- Juicy Couture Now Available Nationwide at Kohl’s Department Stores
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Scanner - Macy's, Kohl's, Sears Holdings, Tractor Supply, and Wet Seal