News: Kohl's Corp (KSS.N)
6 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 14 2013
- Department store chain Kohl's Corp cut its full-year earnings forecast after reporting lower-than-expected quarterly results as fewer customers visited its stores, leading to a surprise fall in same-store sales.
NEW YORK, Nov 14 - U.S. stocks were up modestly Thursday, holding gains from late in the previous session which came ahead of the release of remarks from Federal Reserve chair nominee Janet Yellen, while a slide in Cisco shares weighed on the technology sector.
NEW YORK, Nov 14 - The Dow and S&P 500 were on track to set fresh record highs at the open on Thursday, extending gains from late in the previous session after the release of remarks from Federal Reserve chair nominee Janet Yellen, while a slide in Cisco shares weighed on Nasdaq futures.
NEW YORK, Nov 14 - U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Thursday, holding on to gains from late in the previous session after the release of remarks from Federal Reserve chair nominee, Janet Yellen, while a slide in Cisco shares weighed on Nasdaq futures.
Nov 14 - Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported weaker-than-expected third-quarter results as sales at stores open for more than a year fell 1.6 percent.
Nov 13 - Perry Ellis International Inc slashed its full-year forecast due to lower sales of its private-label clothing, sending its shares down 23 percent to a near two-year low.
Oct 27 - Skeptics who think that Kohl's Corp is a bland stock should reconsider, according to a report in financial weekly Barron's Oct. 28 edition.
- Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a rise in quarterly comparable-store sales, boosting its shares, after downbeat sales reports from Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Macy's Inc raised fears of a slowdown in consumer spending.
* 2nd-quarter earnings/share $1.04, in line with estimates
BERLIN - Former Chancellor Helmut Kohl discussed a secret plan with Margaret Thatcher in 1982 to reduce the number of Turks living in West Germany by 50 percent, according to recently released British documents cited by Spiegel Online in Germany.
- Kohl’s Stores Open Around the Clock for First Time Ever from December 20 through Christmas Eve
- Expansion, Relief Program, Partnership, Holiday Shopping Promotion, Dividend, and Share Repurchase Program - Research Report on Amazon, eBay, Kohl's, Sears, and Dillard's
- Technical Dimensions to the Market: Kohl's Corp., Caesars Entertainment, Ingram Micro, and Liquidity Services
- Kohl’s is a Top Choice for Black Friday This Year with Fan-Powered Partners Including Jennifer Lopez and ABC at American Music Awards
- Kohl’s Breaks Through This Holiday with Integrated Black Friday Campaign at ABC’s American Music Awards
- Kohl’s Donates $50,000 to the American Red Cross for Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts in the Philippines
- Juicy Couture® Joins Kohl’s Powerful Brand Portfolio
- Kohl’s Ignites National Brand Strategy with Launch of IZOD Men’s Collection
- Kohl's Corporation Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
- Kohl’s Unveils New Simply Vera Vera Wang Holiday Collection Supporting Women’s Health