Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
Fri, Jul 14 2017
* Kohls Corp says new CFO Bruce Besanko will receive an annualized base salary of $900,000 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2vlTrMm) Further company coverage:
Nordstrom Inc on Thursday became the latest department store operator after Macy's and Kohl's to report weaker-than-expected quarterly same-store sales, underscoring the industry's struggle to attract customers amid a slump in demand for apparel and a shift to shopping online.
* Macy's shares hit 6-yr low in regular trade, weigh on rivals (Adds Nordstrom's earnings; updates shares)
* On conf call- Q1 average transaction value increased driven by a continued increase in average unit retail
Department store operator Kohl's Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by lower costs and a leaner inventory amid a tough retail environment in the United States. | Video
May 11 Department store operator Kohl's Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by lower costs and a leaner inventory amid a tough retail environment in the United States.
May 11 Department store operator Kohl's Corp reported a 14 percent jump in adjusted quarterly profit, helped by higher traffic in stores in March and April and as a leaner inventory helped it discount lesser.
* Kohls Corp - qtrly sales $ 3,843 million versus $3,972 million last year
* Kohls - on May 10, following previously announced retirement of Wesley Mcdonald as CFO, appointed Kevin Mansell as interim principal financial officer
* Prior to joining Kohl's, Revelle was chief marketing officer at Best Buy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 2017 Portfolio Update
- S&P 500 'Safer' Dividend Dog Net Gains Led By Macy's Per July Annual Broker Estimates
- S&P 500 Dogs Look To Macy's For Top July Net Gains
- Biggest S&P 500 Winners And Losers Of The First-Half 2017
- The Perfect Portfolio: Our First Purchases Of 2017
- The 10 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks For The Second Half Of 2017