News: Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)
11 Mar 2014
Fri, Jan 24 2014
* 2013 crude shipments up 51 pct despite 8 pct decline in Q4
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stocks fell on Friday in the wake of a selloff in emerging market assets, as expectations grew that the Federal Reserve will trim its market-friendly stimulus measures further next week. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.51 percent at 16,114.13, the S&P 500 was down 0.66 percent at 1
Jan 24 - Regional railroad operator Kansas City Southern missed fourth-quarter profit estimates on Friday amid weakness in its energy business, including lower coal shipments, sending its shares down more than 20 percent in early trading.
HOUSTON, Jan 24 - Kansas City Southern is "working on several new opportunities" to move heavy Canadian crude oil via rail to the U.S. Gulf Coast region, a top executive told analysts on Friday.
Oct 18 - Kansas City Southern posted higher third-quarter earnings and revenue as shipments increased, and the U.S. railroad said it expected a strong end to the year.
Oct 18 - Kansas City Southern posted higher quarterly profit and revenue as the railroad saw improved shipments, and it said it expects a strong end to the year as cross-border business grew.
- Zacks' Bear Of The Day: Kansas City Southern
- Why Kansas City Southern (KSU) Is Dropping
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Receives JPMorgan Downgrade
- Scary, Overpriced Market? Here's 20 Odds-On Winners
- Today's Market: What We Are Buying And Looking To Buy On This Pullback
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: LULU BTU KSU TOL POT CMG (Update 1)
- KCS’ Michael Upchurch to Address J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference
- KCS’ Michael Upchurch to Address Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- KCS’ William Galligan to Address Barclays Industrial Select Conference
- KCS’ Patrick Ottensmeyer to Address Two Transportation Conferences in February
- Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of Kansas City Southern
- KCS Announces Redemption of KCSM’s 8% Senior Notes Due 2018
- Kansas City Southern Increases Common Stock Dividend and Declares Dividends on 4% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock; Establishes Annual Meeting Date
- Kansas City Southern Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Revenues, Carloads and Operating Income
- Webcast Alert: Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings Release Call
- KCS Announces Fourth Quarter and Year End Earnings Release and Conference Call Time