News: Kansas City Southern (KSU_p.N)
11 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 8 2014
NEW YORK, July 8 - Railroad owner Kansas City Southern has teamed up with oil product distributor Global Partners LP to build a major oil train terminal in Port Arthur, Texas that will import crude from Western Canada, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
April 16 - Railroad operator Kansas City Southern reported a 10 percent rise in first-quarter revenue, helped by higher shipments in its agriculture business.
* 2013 crude shipments up 51 pct despite 8 pct decline in Q4
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stocks fell on Friday in the wake of a selloff in emerging market assets, as expectations grew that the Federal Reserve will trim its market-friendly stimulus measures further next week. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.51 percent at 16,114.13, the S&P 500 was down 0.66 percent at 1
Jan 24 - Regional railroad operator Kansas City Southern missed fourth-quarter profit estimates on Friday amid weakness in its energy business, including lower coal shipments, sending its shares down more than 20 percent in early trading.
HOUSTON, Jan 24 - Kansas City Southern is "working on several new opportunities" to move heavy Canadian crude oil via rail to the U.S. Gulf Coast region, a top executive told analysts on Friday.
- Global Partners and Kansas City Southern Announce Agreement to Develop Unit Train Crude Oil Terminal in Port Arthur, Texas
- Agreements, Appointments, Service Center Expansions, Upcoming Conference Calls, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Trinity, KCS, Old Dominion, CN and Werner
- Kansas City Southern Names Gary W. Jarboe Vice President Mechanical Operations
- Industrials Sector Stocks Technical Review -- Research on Diana Shipping, Eagle Bulk Shipping, Canadian National Railway, and Kansas City Southern
- KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN 96 HOUR DEADLINE ALERT: Approximately 96 Hours Remain; Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Remind Investors of Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Kansas City Sou
- KCS Announces Revised Presenter at the Deutsche Bank 5th Annual Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Kansas City Southern and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 16, 2014 -- KSU
- KCS’ William Galligan to Address Deutsche Bank 5th Annual Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Shareholder Class Action Against Kansas City Southern and Reminds Shareholders of Impending Lead Plaintiff Deadline
- Dividend Increases, Leadership Promotions, Portfolio Acquisitions, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on Union Pacific, KCS, Trinity, Wabtec and Genesee & Wyoming