News: Kansas City Southern (KSU_p.N)
31 Aug 2015
Fri, Jul 17 2015
CHICAGO, July 17 - Regional U.S. railroad Kansas City Southern on Friday reported a lower quarterly net profit, hurt by falling coal shipments in particular as shipments declined almost across the board.
CHICAGO, July 17 - Regional U.S. railroad Kansas City Southern on Friday reported a lower quarterly net profit, as revenue was hit primarily by falling coal and grain freight volumes.
NEW YORK, May 14 - U.S. corporate spending on capital projects could fall this year to the lowest level since 2011, with steep reductions by the energy industry and companies in other sectors cutting spending amid broad concerns about global growth.
CHICAGO, April 21 - Regional U.S. railroad Kansas City Southern on Tuesday reported a drop in revenue as its coal and energy-related freight volumes took a hit and the strong U.S. dollar hurt its Mexico-based business, but net profit rose.
CHICAGO, April 21 - Regional U.S. railroad Kansas City Southern on Tuesday reported higher quarterly net profit as a lower tax rate and lower fuel prices offset a dip in revenue.
- Kansas City Southern Declares Dividends on 4% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock and Common Stock
- Kansas City Southern Increases Capacity with New Wylie, Texas Intermodal Terminal
- KCS Announces Pricing of KCSR’s Offering of Senior Notes
- Kansas City Southern Reports Second Quarter Results
- Kansas City Southern Names Brian D. Hancock Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- KCS Announces Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call Time
- KCS and Sasol Sign Long-Term Agreement to Grow Petrochemical Business in Gulf Region
- KCS Holds Annual Meeting of Stockholders, Elects Two Directors and Announces Preferred and Common Dividends
- KCS’ Michael Upchurch to Address Two Conferences in May
- Market Momentum on Railroads Stocks -- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern, Canadian National Railway, Kansas City Southern, and Canadian Pacific Railway