News: Lithia Motors Inc (LAD)
22 Aug 2014
Sun, Jun 15 2014
NEW YORK - Lithia Motors Inc said on Sunday it has agreed to buy DCH Auto Group Inc for $362.5 million, giving the automotive retailer a presence in the eastern United States for the first time.
NEW YORK, June 15 - Lithia Motors Inc said on Sunday it has agreed to buy DCH Auto Group Inc for $362.5 million, giving the automotive retailer a presence in the eastern United States for the first time.
- European Markets Drift as Germany Reports Business Confidence Wanes
- Zacks' Bull Of The Day: Lithia Motors
- Update: Lithia Motors Earnings - Rises To 52-Week High
- Lithia Motors' (LAD) CEO Bryan Deboer on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Lithia Motors (LAD) Stock Today?
- Why Lithia Motors (LAD) Stock Is Up Today
- Lithia Motors Reports Adjusted EPS of $1.34 for the Second Quarter of 2014, an Increase of 28% Over the Prior Year
- Lithia Schedules Release of Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Conference Calls Notifications, Expansions, Acquisitions, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Comcast, Dollar General, Viacom, Lithia and MGM
- Lithia Motors and DCH Auto Group USA Combine to Create National Group
- Lithia Announces Acquisition of Buick GMC and Cadillac Stores
- Technical Report on Automotive Retail Stocks -- Research on Lithia Motors, Advance Auto Parts, O'Reilly Automotive, and CST Brands
- Gabelli & Company’s 38th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium
- Pre-Market Pulse on Consumer Discretionary Stocks -- Research on MDC Holdings, Carter's, Lithia Motors, and Scripps Networks Interactive
- Lithia Motors Reports Adjusted EPS of $1.03 for the First Quarter of 2014, an Increase of 23% Over the Prior Year
- Credit Facility Agreement, Monthly Vehicle Sales Update, and Financial Results - Analyst Notes on Visteon, O'Reilly, AutoNation, Lithia, and Meritor