Ladbrokes PLC (LAD.L)
Wed, Jun 15 2016
* Concluded and rules that there is no basis for requiring publication by ladbrokes of any further information relating
* Sterling fell as much as 1.2 pct (Adds comparison to previous Opinium poll)
** Recovery stories and mega caps which are now looking cheap offer alternatives for UK-focused investors unwilling to buy defensive stocks on account of their rich valuations, says Simon Gergel, CIO UK equities at Allianz Global Investors
* "Remain" takes 4-point lead in latest Opinium/Observer poll
LONDON Bookmakers Ladbrokes and Gala Coral will have to sell between 350 and 400 shops to win clearance for their merger, the British competition regulator said on Friday.
* Ladbrokes shares up 10 pct (Adds Ladbrokes, Coral comment, analyst reaction, shares)
** British bookmaker Ladbrokes jumps as much as 12 pct to its highest since March 2, top FTSE midcap gainer
May 20 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 62 points, or 1 percent, on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.9 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
LONDON, May 20 Bookmakers Ladbrokes and Gala Coral will have to sell between 350 and 400 shops to win clearance for their merger, the British competition regulator said on Friday.
May 5 Bookmaker Ladbrokes said on Monday that more than half its shareholders present at its annual general meeting voted in favour of approving a director remuneration report.
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Are There Any Deals Among The Dividend Challengers? Part III
- Dividend Raises And Cuts For April 2016
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Bryan DeBoer on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 78 Increases Expected By July 4
- Upside Likely With Lithia Earnings