Ladder Capital Corp (LADR.N)
Tue, May 9 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Ladder Capital Corp - on March 16, 2017, units issued $500 million aggregate principal amount of 5.250% senior notes due 2022
* Related Fund Management LLC reports 7.8 percent stake in Ladder Capital Corp, as of march 3, 2017 - sec filing
* Ladder Capital Corp announces secondary public offering of class a common stock
* Ladder announces pricing of $500 million senior notes due 2022
* Ladder Capital Corp - related has made a strategic investment in ladder
* Ladder Capital Corp reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
Ladder Capital Corp , a real estate investment trust which has bankrolled much of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's property development, is exploring the possibility of a sale, according to people familiar with the matter.
- REM: 9.71% Dividend Yield With Crazy Volatility
- Mom Will Love This Commercial Mortgage REIT
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Vs. Blackstone Mortgage Trust: The Final Knock Out
- Why Not Buy This 8.4% Yielder For Income And Growth?
- Looking For A Dividend That's Fatter? Try Ladder
- Ladder Capital's (LADR) CEO Brian Harris on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript