News: Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
30 Nov 2015
Tue, Nov 10 2015
LONDON, Nov 10 Land Securities Group Plc , Britain's largest listed property developer, sounded a cautious note about the country's real estate market on Tuesday after reporting slower growth in the value of its 14.6 billion pound ($22.07 billion) property portfolio.
LONDON, Nov 10 Land Securities Group Plc , Britain's largest listed property developer, posted a 5.7 percent rise in first-half adjusted net asset value, after strong performance in its retail and London leasing businesses.
* Land securities has pre-let 92,000 sq ft at Zig Zag building, Victoria, SW1 to Deutsche Bank on a 15-year lease.
* "Land Securities continues to deliver right space at right time, and it's paying off. Our retail portfolio is performing well and leasing levels in our London developments remain strong," Chief Executive Robert Noel said.
** UK and German property stocks among top performers in Europe after US Federal Reserve votes to hold U.S. interest rates
* Have good interest in our well-timed schemes and of 1.1m sq ft remaining to let in our speculative development programme
LONDON, July 7 Britain's benchmark equity index dropped on Tuesday to its lowest level in around six months, hit by persistent concerns over Greece and a pullback in mining stocks as metal prices fell.
- American Farmland Is Poised For Value Creation
- Farmland: A Growing Investment Option
- Gladstone Land's (LAND) CEO David Gladstone on Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Gladstone Land On Sale, California Drought Dries Up Investor Interest
- REITs - Not All FFO Is Created Equal
- The Millionaires' REITs That Pay Monthly Portfolio
- Land Securities Group PLC: EBT Purchase of Shares
- Land Securities Group PLC: Half-Yearly Results for the Six Months Ended 30 September 2015
- Land Securities Group PLC: Deutsche Bank Pre-Let at The Zig Zag Building, SW1
- Land Securities Group PLC: Voting Rights and Capital
- Land Securities Group PLC ("Land Securities"): Announcement of Half-Yearly Results - 10 November 2015
- Land Securities Group PLC: Holding(s) in Company
- Land Securities Group PLC: Holding in Company
- Land Securities Group PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Land Securities Group PLC: Total Voting Rights
- Land Securities Group PLC: Retail Portfolio Investor Conference