Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
24 Jan 2017
Tue, Nov 15 2016
Nov 15 Land Securities Group Plc, Britain's largest listed property developer, reported a fall in its mid-year net assets per share on Tuesday and warned of further weakness in demand for offices and retail space due to the country's vote to leave the European Union.
* Ungeared total property return(1) of 0.5% (ipd quarterly universe 0.2%)
* Interserve wins £37.5 million facilities management account with Land Securities
* Has secured three new lettings at 20 eastbourne terrace, w2. Deals, which total 24,000 sq ft and are all on a 10 year lease, will see businesses including citrix and livanova join existing customers office group and coty in paddington.
- Identifying Equity REITs Worth Keeping Versus Those To Avoid Right Now - Part I: Residential
- Gladstone Land: Own The Farm While Collecting An Attractive Dividend
- The Ugly Ducklings: Our Worst REIT Picks For 2016
- A Guide To Investing In Water
- Voters Don't Deserve Conflicts, Neither Do Investors
- REIT World Is Over, Back To Business