News: Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
19 Dec 2014
Tue, Dec 9 2014
LONDON - Britain's Land Securities Group has sold Scottish real estate worth 224.1 million pounds ($350.87 million) to HSBC as it focuses on larger commercial property assets in and around London.
* Land Sec. to focus on big regional, London assets (Adds detail from statements, quotes, shares)
LONDON, Dec 9 - Land Securities Group on Tuesday said it had sold retail assets in Livingston, Scotland, to HSBC Alternative Investments for 224.1 million pounds ($350.87 million).
* Harvest Limited Partnership sells the Maltings, Salisbury for 24.8 million stg
* Land securities confirms 127,000 sq ft of lettings across the retail portfolio Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/1z1sedr) Further company coverage:
* Land securities takes full control of Thomas More Square, E1
LONDON, Nov 11 - Britain's top equity index rose to a six-week high on Tuesday, led by Vodafone, the world's second biggest mobile operator, after it boosted its earnings outlook.
Nov 11 - Land Securities Group Plc, Britain's largest listed property developer, reported a 20 percent rise in half-year adjusted net asset value from a year earlier, helped by buoyant demand for its commercial spaces.
* H1 revenue profit is up 8.6 pct with adjusted diluted EPS up 7.5 pct on same period last year
* LS completes sale of Bristol partnership stake Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Gladstone Land (LAND) Downgraded From Hold to Sell
- Gladstone Land Corp And Farmland Partners Inc: Dividend Paying Farmland Owners That Are Similar But Different
- Gladstone Land And Farmland Partners Offer Alternative Investment In Land
- REIT Valuation Methods And Analysis: Selecting A U.K. REIT Case Study
- Gladstone Land's (LAND) CEO David Gladstone on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Get Paid While You Sleep: REITs That Pay Monthly
- Land Securities Group PLC: Block Listing Six Monthly Return
- Land Securities Group PLC ("Land Securities") Notification of Third Quarter IMS Release Date
- Land Securities Sells The Centre and Almondvale West Retail Park, Livingston
- Land Securities Completes the Acquisition of a 1.6% Stake in Lend Lease Retail Partnership for £ 12.8 Million
- Land Securities Group plc: Total Voting Rights
- Land Securities Group PLC: Acquisition
- Land Securities Group PLC Announces Half-Yearly Results for the Six Months Ended 30 September 2014
- Land Securities Group PLC: Total Voting Rights
- Land Securities Completes Sale of Bristol Partnership Stake
- Land Securities Acquires 1.6% Stake in Lend Lease Retail Partnership for GBP12.8 Million