Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
30 Sep 2016
Wed, Aug 10 2016
* Has secured three new lettings at 20 eastbourne terrace, w2. Deals, which total 24,000 sq ft and are all on a 10 year lease, will see businesses including citrix and livanova join existing customers office group and coty in paddington.
* "We expect business uncertainty to persist until there is more clarity on both timing and terms of UK's exit from EU" - Chief Executive Robert Noel to tell shareholders at AGM
* Edward Bonham Carter has been appointed to act as company's new senior independent director effective from AGM. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 17 Land Securities Group Plc, Britain's largest listed property developer, expects London office rents to rise, albeit at a slower rate than the last two years, its chief executive said, as the amount of empty space across the capital increases.
* FY basic NAV per share at 1,482p versus 1,343p year earlier
* Land securities announces significant deals at Ebbsfleet Garden City
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of September
- Bid For Monsanto: Impact Beyond Seeds And Agrochemicals
- Farmland: A Macro Perspective
- American Farmland: Deeply Undervalued With A Catalyst
- Buy Land, They Ain't Making Any More Of The Stuff
- Gladstone Land's (LAND) CEO David Gladstone on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript