News: Lazard Ltd (LAZ)
3 Dec 2013
Sun, Nov 10 2013
DUBAI, Nov 10 - Emad Mansour, a veteran Gulf Arab banker, is planning to set up an investment bank in Dubai's tax-free financial zone, he said on Sunday, joining a growing list of regional bankers taking advantage of a revival in deal making and a retreat by big investment banks.
* Oil producer faces end of grace period for bond payment
MOSCOW - Russia sold a 16 percent stake in state diamond miner Alrosa at the bottom of a planned price range on Monday, highlighting the lack of progress in a state privatization drive that was supposed to net $13 billion this year.
- Investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, as stock-market gains boosted revenue in its asset management unit, and its cost-cutting program began to bear fruit.
* Third-qtr adj profit $0.46/shr vs est $0.36 * Asset management revenue up 13 pct * Cost cuts completed, bank is selectively hiring By Lauren Tara LaCapra Oct 24 - Investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, as stock-market gains boosted revenue in its asset management unit, and its cost-cutting program began to bear fruit. Lazard is on track to meet operating goals laid out last year, and is now inve
MADRID, Oct 24 - Prospective buyers of Spanish airports operator Aena are being put off by empty terminals at Madrid's main airport, hampering the government's efforts to sell the indebted company.
- Investment bank Lazard Ltd reported a better-than-expected 81 percent jump in quarterly profit due mainly to higher revenue in its asset management unit, which now accounts from more than half of its business.
Oct 24 - Investment bank Lazard Ltd reported an 81 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher revenue from asset management and financial advisory businesses.
* OGX says it is revising its capital structure (Adds information on bond, asset sales, price performance, comment, background)
SAO PAULO/RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 30 - Brazilian oil producer OGX Petróleo e Gas Participações SA is on track to forego a $44.5 million interest payment due on Tuesday, two sources with knowledge of the plans said, moving the company closer to the largest Latin American corporate debt default ever.
- Lazard Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lazard Ltd. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Lazard Capital Markets Not Planning Shutdown
- High DGR Dividend Growth Challengers
- Revisiting The Taper-Protection Theme To Bulletproof Portfolios
- The Deal: ENRC Directors Slam Founders' Offer
- Lazard Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth M. Jacobs to Present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference
- Lazard World Dividend & Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution
- Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution
- Lazard Asset Management Hires Dwight D. Jacobsen as National Sales Manager, US Financial Institutions Group
- Lazard Announces Results of Cash Tender Offer of Lazard Group LLC
- Lazard Announces Closing of Senior Notes Offering and Delivery of Notice of Redemption by Lazard Group LLC
- Lazard Announces Total Consideration for Cash Tender Offer of Lazard Group LLC
- Lazard Announces Cash Tender Offer for 7.125% Senior Notes Due 2015 of Lazard Group LLC
- Lazard Announces Commencement of Senior Notes Offering and Concurrent Tender Offer by Lazard Group LLC
- Lazard Asset Management Launches Emerging Markets Core Equity Fund