Lazard Ltd (LAZ)
24 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 23 2017
NEW YORK, March 23 Lazard Ltd has tapped a portfolio manager at investment firm Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to bolster its expanding activist shareholder defense team, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Eugenio Garza y Garza joins Lazard as a managing director in financial advisory, Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lazard ltd - ceo kenneth jacobs' fy 2016 total compensation $11.64 million versus $11.68 million in fy 2015 - sec filing
Lazard Ltd reported better-than-expected earnings on Thursday, as a surge in deals activity in the fourth quarter boosted revenue in its financial advisory business.
* First half of 2017 looks strong - CEO (Adds Breakingviews link)
* Expects vesting, settlement of deferred incentive compensation awards scheduled to vest on March 1 may be accelerated to earlier dates Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k3kPfd) Further company coverage:
* Lazard Ltd reports full-year and fourth-quarter 2016 results
Feb 2 Financial advisory and asset management firm Lazard Ltd reported a fall of about 19 percent in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher costs.
* Board of directors has voted to declare a special dividend of $1.20 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kevin Bonebrake joins Lazard as a managing director in oil and gas financial advisory Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: