Lazard Ltd (LAZ.N)
18 Aug 2017
NEW YORK, Aug 14 (IFR) - Lazard has hired Jerry Wiant as managing director in its North America financial institutions group covering depository institutions.
Lazard Ltd said on Monday that Jerry Wiant has joined the asset management firm as a managing director for its financial advisory business, covering depository institutions.
Lazard Ltd reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue on Thursday as it earned more from advising on deals and on strength in its asset management unit.
* Global M&A environment remains favorable - CEO (Adds Breakingviews link)
* Lazard Ltd reports second-quarter and first-half 2017 results
July 27 Financial advisory and asset management firm Lazard Ltd reported a 50 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday as it earned more from advising on deals.
* Lazard ltd says effective october 1, 2017, evan russo, will become chief financial officer of lazard
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.41per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
July 13 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
- While You Wait For The Market To Crash - I Buy Those Double-Digit Growers (Part 2)
- Lazard's (LAZ) CEO Kenneth Marc Jacobs on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lazard Ltd. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- How Is My Portfolio Performing Using The '10 Minute System'?
- Hemerich & Payne: Why Invest In Dividend Growth Companies? Plus, A May 2017 Portfolio Income Update
- Decent Steady High Yield Fund