News: L Brands Inc (LB.N)
30 Oct 2014
Thu, Jun 5 2014
- Average sales growth at 10 U.S. retailers, including Costco Wholesale Corp and Rite Aid Corp, topped expectations in May for a second month in a row as shoppers headed to malls in droves around the Memorial Day weekend, according Thomson Reuters data.
- Comparing America's 3 Largest Apparel Stores Companies
- The Billionaire Among Us: Who’s the Richest Person in Your State
- The Gap: Providing A Rare Buying Opportunity?
- The Secret Behind Victoria's Secret
- The World Is Too Much With Us: What To Do With Retail Stocks
- How Will L Brands (LB) Stock be Affected By Its Positive September Sales Report?
- Apparel Retail Equities Technical Updates - Aeropostale, Finish Line, L Brands, Ross Stores, and Express
- L Brands Invites You To Listen To Webcast Of Annual Investor Update Meeting On Nov. 4, 2014
- L Brands Reports September 2014 Sales
- REG-L Brands Invites You To Listen To Its September 2014 Sales Report Webcast
- Senior Notes Pricing, Contract Update, Earnings Schedules, CEO Statements, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Trinity, Costco, CSX, L Brands and Canadian Pacific
- L Brands To Present At The Deutsche Bank 22nd Annual Leveraged Finance Conference
- Technical Pointers on Consumer Discretionary Sector Equities - Pier 1 Imports, Bed Bath and Beyond, Finish Line, L Brands, and Express
- L Brands Reports August 2014 Sales
- REG-L Brands Invites You To Listen To Its August 2014 Sales Report Webcast
- Environmental Report, Promotional Deals, Ad Campaign, Earnings Release, Program Launch - Research Reports on LVS, Best Buy, Lamar Advertising, L Brands and Viacom, Inc.