Lennar Corp (LEN.N)
Mon, May 22 2017
* Lennar Corp - on may 18, co amended credit agreement governing its unsecured revolving credit facility to increase maximum potential borrowings
May 9 Shares of Five Point Holdings, a real-estate developer backed by No.2 U.S. homebuilder Lennar Corp, rose as much as 10 percent in their market debut on Wednesday.
* Lennar Corp - Recorded a litigation accrual which will result in Q1 net earnings being lower than $130.8 million, or $0.56 per diluted share
Lennar Corp , the second-largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a drop in quarterly gross margin that overshadowed a higher-than-expected profit, as the company struggled with higher land and construction costs. | Video
* "Year-end margin will still be right on top of our guidance" - CEO on conf call
March 21 Lennar Corp, the second-largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a drop in quarterly gross margin that overshadowed a higher-than-expected profit, as the company struggled with higher land and construction costs.
March 21 U.S. homebuilder Lennar Corp reported a 17.2 percent jump in quarterly revenue as it sold more homes in a recovering housing market.
* Lennar corp - ceo stuart miller's total compensation for 2016 was $19.2 million versus $17.9 million in 2015 - sec filing
* Eminence Capital LP reports 5.2 percent passive stake in lennar corp as of january 3, 2017 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2jFYn8T) Further company coverage:
Lennar Corp , the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue and said the housing market continued to make a "slow and steady recovery."
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- The Homebuilders Awaken: Good Story, Cheap, Doing Well, But A Few Tough Questions
- Homebuilders - To Buy Or Not To Buy?
- U.S. Housing: Going From Good To Great
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 4/14/17: Apollo Global, Korea Equity, OPKO
- Lumber Is A Beast