News: Lennar Corp (LEN.N)
19 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 18 2013
- Lennar Corp , the No.3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 13 percent jump in quarterly orders and the second-highest gross margins in its 59-year history, defying a recent slowdown in the U.S. housing market that hurt its bigger peers.
* Shares rise as much as 5 pct (Adds CEO quote, analysts' comments; updates shares)
* Lennar shares up after results; Jabil slides on outlook
NEW YORK, Dec 18 - U.S. stocks were set to rise at the open on Wednesday, with markets on tenterhooks ahead of the Federal Reserve's last policy announcement of the year, which might determine the immediate future of its 15-month long program to stimulate the economy.
NEW YORK, Dec 18 - U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Wednesday with markets on tenterhooks ahead of the Federal Reserve's last policy announcement of the year, which might determine the immediate future of its 15-month long program to stimulate the economy.
NEW YORK, Dec 18 - Lennar Corp : * Shares up 3.4 percent in premarket trading after results
Dec 18 - Lennar Corp, the No.3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 32 percent jump in quarterly profit and said orders rose 13 percent.
- Lennar Corp and KB Home posted strong quarterly earnings as scarcity of new homes kept the U.S. housing recovery firmly on track.
Sept 24 - Lennar Corp and KB Home posted strong quarterly earnings as scarcity of new homes kept the U.S. housing recovery firmly on track.
Sept 24 - Lennar Corp, the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 39 percent jump in quarterly profit as it sold more homes at higher prices, and said new orders rose 14 percent.
- Should You Buy The Homebuilders In 2014? - Investment Ideas
- 4 Stocks Triggering Breakouts on Unusual Volume
- Stocks Hit All-Time Highs as Bernanke Goes Out Tapering
- Lennar Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Housing Starts And Builder Sentiment: The Housing Market Mirage
- Jim Cramer on Lennar, Federal Reserve Taper
- Lennar Reports Fourth Quarter EPS of $0.73
- New Products, Recognitions, Litigation Awards, and Upcoming Presentations and Conferences - Research Report on GE, Eaton, Lennar, Stanley Black & Decker, and Fluor
- Lennar Corporation's Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call To Be Broadcast Live On The Internet
- Stock Watchout: D.R. Horton, Lennar, Hovnanian Enterprises, and Beazer Homes USA
- Lennar Prevails in Defamation and Extortion Case Against Marsch; Jury Awards $1 Billion in Damages
- Eagle Home Mortgage Announces Expansion Into New Markets
- Today's Research: D.R. Horton Inc., Lennar Corp., Hovnanian Enterprises Inc., and Beazer Homes USA Inc.
- Lennar's Rialto Segment Announces Pricing of $250 Million of Senior Notes
- Lennar Corporation's Rialto Segment Proposes to Offer $250 Million of Senior Notes
- Lennar To Redeem 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2020