News: China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC)
17 May 2013
Mon, Apr 15 2013
HONG KONG, April 15 - China Life, the world's biggest insurer by market value, has formed an infrastructure investment firm with a total capital of 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion), the state-owned insurer said on Monday.
HONG KONG, Jan 8 - Hong Kong shares are set to start lower on Tuesday dragged by a 1.1 percent loss for China Life Insurance, topping losses among Chinese financials among Hang Seng Index components.
- China Life Announces the Appointment of Mr. Yang Zheng as Chief Financial Officer<601628.SS>
- China Life Announces the Filing of 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F<601628.SS>
- China Life Appoints New Auditor<601628.SS>
- China Life Announces the Election of Mr. Yang Mingsheng as Chairman and Executive Director
- China Life Announces the Filing of 2011 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Critical Alerts for AIG, NVIDIA, China Life Insurance, Eli Lilly, and CBS Released by Seven Summits Research
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Motorola Solutions, China Life Insurance, Yahoo, LinkedIn and Zillow
- Zacks' Voice of the People highlights opportunities with Apple, Micron Technology and China Life Insurance
- Zacks' Voice of the People Highlights Opportunities with Bank of America, Micron Technology, China Life Insurance and American Eagle Outfitters
- China Life's Board Approved Subordinated Term Debts Issue