News: LG Electronics Inc (LGEAF.PK)
31 Mar 2015
Fri, Apr 24 2015
* Apple has directed buyers to online ordering (Rewrites throughout, adds details)
BRUSSELS - The European Court of Justice upheld on Thursday a 210 million euro ($224.8 million) fine imposed on South Korea's LG Display for participating in a cartel of LCD panel makers between 2001 and 2006.
SEOUL - South Korea's LG Display Co Ltd downplayed risks of a supply glut in the global panel market after reporting its best quarterly profit in more than four years, seeking to assuage fear about a sharp profit decline later this year.
SEOUL, April 2 - South Korean appliances maker LG Electronics has signed a three-year deal to sponsor the country's skeleton team ahead of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.
SEOUL - South Korean rivals Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and LG Electronics Inc said on Tuesday they have agreed to call off all their legal disputes including a bitter months-long conflict over a set of damaged washing machines.
SEOUL, March 31 - South Korean rivals Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and LG Electronics Inc said on Tuesday they have agreed to end ongoing legal disputes and work out future disagreements through dialogue.
SAN FRANCISCO - About 40 percent of adult Apple iPhone owners in the United States are interested in buying the company's new Apple Watch, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll.
BANGKOK, March 17 - South Korea's LG Electronics Inc, the world's second largest television maker after Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, will soon shift its TV production in Thailand to Vietnam for logistical ease and efficiency, said a top executive at its Thai unit.
BANGKOK, March 17 - South Korea's LG Electronics Inc, the world's second largest television maker, will shift its TV production in Thailand to Vietnam this year for efficiency, logistics and costs, a top executive at its Thai unit said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SYDNEY, March 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed LG Electronics Inc.'s (LGE) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-'. The Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS Maintaining Competitive Positions: Fitch expects LGE to maintain its competitive positions in the global flat panel TV, home appliance and smartphone markets. LG Display Co., Limited (LGD), which i
- Wall Street Breakfast: Grexit Risks Resurface As Talks Break Down
- Google Intensifies Its Android One Campaign
- Wall Street Breakfast: ECB Poised To Launch Quantitative Easing
- TV Makers Look To Diversify At 2015's CES
- BlackBerry's Stock Outperformed Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC And Microsoft
- LG Electronics Q3 2014 Review: I Get No Respect
- LG Earns Design For Recycling® Award<066570.KS>
- LG G3 Named Best Smartphone, LG Urbane Smartwatches Take Home 9 Awards At MWC 2015<066570.KS>
- LG Electronics Recognized As One Of World's Most Sustainable Corporations<066570.KS>
- LG Electronics Scores 40-Plus Awards At 2015 International CES®<066570.KS>
- LG Electronics, UL Environment Expand 'GREENGUARD' Television Certifcation<066570.KS>
- New LG Home Entertainment Company CEO Reveals Business Strategies For 2015<066570.KS>
- LG Music Flow Wi-Fi Series, Content Partners Deliver Seamless Experience With Expansive Audio Options<066570.KS>
- Evolution Of LG's Curved Smartphone Unveiled At CES 2015<066570.KS>
- LG Ushers In New Year With 'Innovation for a better Life'<066570.KS>
- With TWIN Wash™, LG Turns Heads With Bold New Washer Design<066570.KS>