Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
26 May 2017
Fri, May 26 2017
* Dublin says other firms to confirm Irish plans shortly (Adds Aviva plans for Irish subsidiaries)
DUBLIN, May 26 British insurer Legal & General will move some of its investment management operations to Ireland as part of its strategy to ensure it can continue to serve its customers after Brexit, it said on Friday.
* Legal & general updates on its solvency ii position: surplus increased to £7.0bn, coverage ratio increased to 188%
The top legal officers at 185 large companies from an array of industries, including Amazon, Visa, and Alphabet's Google Inc, have urged Congress to reject President Donald Trump's proposal to eliminate federal funding for the Legal Services Corporation, saying its work facilitates pro bono efforts by corporate counsel.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, March 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Legal & General Group plc's (L&G) USD850m subordinated notes due 2047 a 'BBB+' rating. The notes are rated three notches below L&G's 'A+' Issuer Default Rating, comprising two notches for the level of subordination and one for 'moderate' non-performance risk. KEY RATING DRIVERS The notes have been issued by L&G under its GBP4 billion euro note programme. The proceeds will be used t
* Says generated more than 600 million pounds in lifetime mortgage completions bringing total value of lifetime mortgage AUM by group to 1 billion pounds Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 13 Mark Zinkula, chief executive of insurer Legal & General's fund arm, Legal & General Investment Management, is to join the board of Britain's corporate governance watchdog.
* Ceo nigel wilson earned 5.3 million pounds ($6.44 million) in 2016 -annual report Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8225 pounds) (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
LONDON Insurer Legal & General is not planning any large acquisitions, its chief financial officer said on Wednesday, after the company reported an 11 percent rise in 2016 operating profit.
* Total dividend up 7 pct to 14.35 pence (Releads with CFO comment, adds detail, share price)