News: Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.N)
14 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 13 2014
WASHINGTON - Lions Gate Entertainment Corp admitted on Thursday it failed to disclose to investors in 2010 the steps it took to thwart a hostile takeover bid by billionaire Carl Icahn, as part of a settlement with U.S. regulators.
WASHINGTON, March 13 - Lions Gate Entertainment Corp admitted on Thursday it failed to disclose to investors in 2010 the steps it took to thwart a hostile takeover bid by billionaire Carl Icahn, as part of a settlement with U.S. regulators.
WASHINGTON, March 13 - Entertainment company Lions Gate Entertainment Corp admitted on Thursday to misleading investors in 2010 when it was facing a hostile takeover and agreed to pay $7.5 million to settle civil charges, U.S. regulators announced.
MINNEAPOLIS -- In the final game of the season, in a game that mattered little, Minnesota Vikings rookie Cordarrelle Patterson showed he is a player with an almost unlimited future.
Giants 23, Lions 20 (OT): Josh Brown kicked a 45-yard field goal with 7:32 left in overtime as visiting New York eliminated Detroit from postseason contention.
Eagles 34, Lions 20: LeSean McCoy rushed for a franchise-record 217 yards and two touchdowns as Philadelphia outlasted visiting Detroit to win its fifth straight game despite constant blizzard conditions that made passing difficult and kicking virtually impossible.
DETROIT -- The Detroit Lions didn't need an opponent to call them dirty names to get riled up. It just seemed that way in their biggest victory over NFC North rival Green Bay in 40 years.
(Updated: UPDATES with Rodgers ruled out, Flynn starting in paragraphs 1 and 2)
- Distributor Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's shares fell as much as 8.5 percent after the "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" failed to match the sky-high expectations of some box office forecasters despite a chart-topping domestic debut.
Nov 25 - Distributor Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's shares fell as much as 8.5 percent after the "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" failed to match the sky-high expectations of some box office forecasters despite a chart-topping domestic debut.
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Quoth The Raven, 'Not Today' (3/12/14)
- MSG Gets Unlikely Assists from Combs, Jackson
- Introducing The $100K Young Professionals Portfolio
- Sephora Is Beating Pinterest at Its Own Game
- Lions Gate Entertainment: Poor Price Action Despite Strong Fundamentals Provides Profitable Entry Point
- Movie Stocks In March: Post-Oscar Pop Or Drop?
- Here Comes The Real Modern Family...America’s Favorite TV Dad Alan Thicke Headlines New Original Reality Sitcom for TVGN
- Audience Metrics Report, Events Schedule, Agreements, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on Pandora, SIRIUS XM, DreamWorks Animation, Lionsgate, and AMC Entertainment
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Sells An Estimated 3.9 Million DVD And Blu-Ray Units in its First Weekend of North American Release
- Top Gainers Insight: NovaGold Resources, E-House (China) Holdings, Lions Gate Entertainment and Eagle Bulk Shipping
- LIONSGATE FORMS OUTPUT DEAL WITH LEONE FILM GROUP S.p.A. IN ITALY
- Catch-up on Current Episodes of “THE AMAZING RACE” and “SURVIVOR” Every Saturday Night Starting March 1 Only on TVGN (TV Guide Network)
- TVGN and Shazam to Offer Immersive Second Screen Experience for Viewers of “TVGN LIVE WITH ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT AT THE OSCARS®” Television Premiere
- ERIK FEIG SIGNS NEW LONG-TERM AGREEMENT AS CO-PRESIDENT OF LIONSGATE MOTION PICTURE GROUP
- Interscope Records To Release Original Motion Picture Soundtrack And Score To Summit Entertainment's Highly Anticipated Feature Film Divergent On March 11
- They’re Coming to Get You… EPIX Original Documentary Doc of the Dead to Premiere at SXSW Festival March 10th and During 24-Hour Zombie-thon on EPIX March 15th