Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.N)
Thu, Oct 13 2016
* Lions Gate announces pricing of $520 million of senior notes and allocation of $2.0 billion term loan B credit facility
SAN FRANCISCO The movie "Blair Witch" could be a money maker for Lions Gate Entertainment despite bad reviews of the 1999 horror reboot hitting theaters this weekend, but short sellers watching its stock rally almost 5 percent on Friday already looked scared.
* Jana Partners LLC dissolves sole share stake in Lions Gate Entertainment Corp
BRIEF-Lions Gate Entertainment director Gordon Crawford reports purchase of 50,000 shares of Co's common stock on Aug 9 at $21.7 per share - SEC Filing
* Lions Gate Entertainment director Gordon Crawford reports purchase of 50,000 shares of Co's common stock on Aug 9 at $21.7 per share - SEC Filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Starz LLC downgraded to 'BB-' from 'BB' on pending acquisition by Lions Gate; on creditwatch negative Source text (http://bit.ly/29miC8P)
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp ratings remain on creditwatch negative on the company's pending acquisition of Starz LLC
June 30 Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, the film studio behind the Hunger Games movie franchise, is in advanced talks to buy premium television network Starz , in a deal that would unite two media companies with ties to cable mogul John Malone, according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Talks between Lions Gate and Starz are in advanced stages and could be announced soon - La Times
* Says partnered with Paul Presburger, William Pfeiffer and Clifford Werber to launch Globalgate Entertainment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- No Appetite For Lions Gate
- Wall Street Breakfast: D.C. To Have Its Say On AT&T/Time Warner Deal
- Shocking ABOVE-THE-LINE Numbers At Netflix!
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 10/18/16: AZZ, UMH, FBMS, OPK
- Invest With The Wind At Your Back: Key Themes
- Lions Gate's 'Blair Witch': Found Footage Finds Failure