News: Liberty Interactive Corp (LINTA.O)
6 Dec 2013
Thu, Oct 10 2013
- Liberty Interactive Corp said on Thursday it would split into two tracking stocks, one for its cable shopping business QVC and the other for its e-commerce holdings including digital invitation site Evite.
Oct 10 - Liberty Interactive Corp said on Thursday it would split into two tracking stocks, one for its cable shopping business QVC and the other for its e-commerce holdings including digital invitation site Evite.
Oct 10 - John Malone's Liberty Interactive Corp said it would spin off its interest in travel information website TripAdvisor Inc and BuySeasons business into a new publicly traded company called Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings.
- Every Day Is Black Friday At Liberty Interactive
- HSN: On Sale For 30% Off Heading Into The Busy Holiday Season
- Liberty Interactive's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Today's Market: Media Names Moving Higher On News And Rumors
- Liberty Interactive's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SA Pro Insider's Report, Monday July 8
- Evite® Reveals Winter Holiday Party Trend Report
- Toys for Tots Teams Up with Betty Crocker® to Encourage Americans to Host Parties to Make a Merry Difference
- CommerceHub Hires Industry Expert John Hinkle as Executive VP of Production Systems
- Evite Postmark™ Announces Partnership With P.S.- I Made This...
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: eBay Inc., E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc., Amazon.com Inc., and Liberty Interactive Inc.
- Provide Commerce Acquires Mobile App Gifting Company, Sincerely, Inc.
- QVC Celebrates A Social Holiday Season
- Evite® Reveals First Holiday Party Trend Report
- Liberty Interactive Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Before the Bell Scans: eBay Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Liberty Interactive Corp., and E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc.