L-3 Communications Holdings Inc (LLL)
6 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 29 2016
* L-3 communications says priced offering of $550 million in aggregate principal amount of 10-year senior notes bearing interest at a fixed rate of 3.85% per year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. defense contractor L-3 Communications Holdings Inc said it had acquired UK-based MacDonald Humfrey Automation Ltd for 224 million pounds ($278 million) to strengthen its position in the aviation security market.
Nov 22 U.S. defense contractor L-3 Communications Holdings Inc said it had acquired UK-based MacDonald Humfrey Automation Ltd for 224 million pounds ($278 million) to strengthen its position in the aviation security market.
* Acquisition was funded initially from revolving credit borrowings
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.82 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* L-3 Communications Holdings Inc - deal for $117.5 million in cash, plus assumption of specified liabilities
* L-3 Communications - Aerosim projected to generate about $50 million in sales for year ending December 31, 2017 and to be accretive to L-3's earnings
* L3 Communications Holdings Inc says deal to be accretive to L-3's earnings
* 3 awarded u.s. Air force warfighter readiness & training program contract
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.69 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL) Presents at Credit Suisse Industrial Conference
- Wall Street Breakfast: What Will December Bring?
- L-3 Communications: Nice Acquisition, But Positive Drivers Are Priced In
- Defense Sector Update November 14-20: Lockheed Makes A Blimp And Flies Away
- Implant Sciences: A Bankruptcy Liquidation Promising A 6-Month Return Of 140% Even Before Potential Upside From The Auction In December
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trump Takes The White House