News: L-3 Communications Holdings Inc (LLL)
11 Dec 2013
Thu, Sep 26 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB-' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and debt ratings for L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (L-3) and L-3 Communications Corporation. Fitch also affirms the 'BB+' rating for L-3's convertible contingent debt securities, which are rated one notch below the IDR and senior unsecured debt due to the subordination of the security's guarantees. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Appr
- Protecting An Industrial Portfolio: Market Timing Or Hedging?
- 6 Value Dividend Stocks You Should Consider For Your Portfolio
- Earnings Contraction Coming For L-3 Communications, But Dividend Can Be Raised Significantly
- Buyers Beware, L-3 Communications Is At Resistance
- Insiders Are Selling L-3 Communications Holdings
- S&P 500 Best Value Dividend Stocks According To Portfolio123's Ranking
- AAAResearchReports.com Pre-Market Technical Analysis: Embraer, TransDigm Group, FLIR Systems, and L-3 Communications Holdings
- Executive Appointment, Acquisition, and New Contract - Research Report on Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Textron, Rockwell Collins, and L-3 Communications
- L-3 to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- L-3 Awarded $20 Million Contract for the Design and Development of the Next-Generation Transmission for the U.S. Army’s Existing and Future Ground Combat Vehicles
- Pre-Market Review: Embraer S.A., FLIR Systems Inc., TransDigm Group Inc., and L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
- Dividends, Contracts, and Quarterly Reports - Research Report on Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, L-3, and B/E Aerospace
- L-3 Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Pre-Market Review: Embraer S.A., TransDigm Group Inc., FLIR Systems Inc. and L-3 Comm. Holdings Inc.
- L-3 Declares Quarterly Dividend
- New Contracts and Offerings, Media Statements, and Survey Results- Research Report on Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Textron, and L-3 Communications