L-3 Communications Holdings Inc (LLL)
27 Jun 2016
Tue, Jun 21 2016
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.70per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* L-3 Communications- total approximate value of contract is up to $1.9 billion over 9-year performance period that begins with July 2016 six-month phase-in
WASHINGTON L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace LLC was awarded a $1.91 billion contract to provide airframe contractor logistics support for KC/KDC-10 tanker aircraft, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, June 1 L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace LLC was awarded a $1.91 billion contract to provide airframe contractor logistics support for KC/KDC-10 tanker aircraft, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, March 31 A federal judge rejected L-3 Communications Holdings Inc's bid to dismiss a lawsuit by shareholders seeking to recoup losses stemming from the defense contractor's alleged accounting fraud in its aerospace systems business.
* Says CEO Michael Strianese's FY 2015 total compensation $10.6 million versus $14.8 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing Source - http://1.usa.gov/1S68KfP Further company coverage:
- The iShares US Aerospace & Defense ETF: War Games
- L-3 Communications Holdings: Free Cash Flow Key To Continued Growth
- Great Separately; Even Better Together
- L-3 Communications's (LLL) CEO Michael Strianese on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL) Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Are There Any Deals Among The Dividend Contenders? Part II