News: Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.L)
Wed, Jan 28 2015
Jan 28 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan 28 - Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking, part of UK-based retail and commercial bank Lloyds Banking Group Plc , hired Bob Sullivan as senior vice president of credit sales.
LONDON - The number of Britons switching bank accounts grew by 12 percent to 1.16 million in 2014, marking progress in the government's push to boost competition, the Payments Council said on Thursday.
Lead Manager(s) Lloyds Bank, Barclays, Nomura & Standrad Chartered Bank
LONDON - Draft European Union rules forcing banks to isolate their risky trading activities should be eased to take national measures into account and avoid harming markets, an EU document written by a senior lawmaker has proposed.
* Document sets scene for battle in parliament, EU states
LONDON - Lloyds Banking Group wants Britain's financial regulator to grant it a waiver from new rules requiring banks to have separate boards of directors for their retail and investment operations, sources said.
* Rules to shield ordinary customers from riskier activities
Dec 18 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Morgan Stanley will manage sale process (Adds further details on method of sale, background)
- European Stocks Rise Amid Mixed Earnings as Fed Prepares for Two-Day Meeting
- Twenty-Five European Banks Fail Stress Test, But Half Have Already Raised New Capital
- European Indices Rise as Scottish Independence Skeptics Win Poll; SAP deal falls flat
- Scotland's Upcoming Referendum on Leaving the United Kingdom Unsettles the Markets
- Eurozone Economies Stagnate, but Markets Shrug Off the Gloom
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Morning Briefing on Diversified Banks Stocks - Banco Santander, Banco Santander Brasil, Lloyds Banking, HSBC Holdings, and Bancolombia
- Diversified Banks Equities Under the Scanner - Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, Banco Santander, Lloyds Banking, and Royal Bank of Scotland
- Technical Data on Diversified Banks Equities - ICICI Bank, Toronto-Dominion Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial, ING Groep, and Lloyds Banking
- Financials Sector Equities Technical Briefing -- American Express, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, Lloyds Banking, Credit Suisse, and Deutsche Bank
- REG-Citibank Early Redemption
- REG - Lloyds Banking GroupBAE SYSTEMS PLC - Form 8.3 - BAE Systems Plc
- REG - Lloyds Banking GroupAegis Group PLC - Form 8.3 - Aegis Group Plc
- REG - Lloyds Banking GroupXstrata PLC - Form 8.3 - Xstrata Plc
- REG - Synety Group PLCLloyds Banking Group - Holding(s) in Company
- REG - Smith (DS) PLCLloyds Banking Group - Holding(s) in Company