Eli Lilly and Co (LLY)
28 Sep 2016
Tue, Sep 20 2016
Sept 20 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Israeli drugmaker Teva Pharmaceutical Industries on Tuesday said they would co-develop Regeneron's experimental new type of pain drug and together market the medicine if it succeeds in trials and is approved.
* Recommends approval of Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim's Glyxambi for treatment of type 2 diabetes
* Levi garraway, m.d., ph.d., to become senior vice president of global oncology at lilly, succeeding richard gaynor, m.d., who is retiring after a distinguished career
* Health Canada approves new indication for Jardiance (empagliflozin) tablets for adults with type 2 diabetes and established cardiovascular disease Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eli lilly and co says joshua smiley will be appointed to senior vice president, finance, and treasurer effective october 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co on Wednesday said it would continue a late-stage trial of its experimental breast cancer drug in combination with a widely used treatment even though an independent panel determined the combination therapy failed to meet its interim effectiveness goal.
Aug 10 Eli Lilly and Co said an interim analysis of a late-stage study testing its breast cancer drug abemaciclib by an independent panel showed the treatment did not meet the effectiveness criteria and recommended that the company continue the trial.
Aug 1 Express Scripts : * says adds Eli Lilly's new Taltz psoriasis drug to its list of excluded medications, making it ineligible for coverage.
Eli Lilly and Co said it received a civil investigative demand from the U.S. attorney's office for the southern district of New York, requesting documents and information relating to contracts with pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs).
July 28 Eli Lilly and Co said it received a civil investigative demand from the U.S. attorney's office for the southern district of New York, requesting documents and information relating to contracts with pharmacy benefit managers.
- Novo Shows Its Devotion To Tresiba's Cause
- Spotlight On Axovant After Lundbeck's Alzheimer's Failure
- Eli Lilly January 2017 Options: An Iron Condor Idea
- Biontech Deal Sees Roche Bet On mRNA
- Healthcare Top Dogs See Big Pharma Up 6-4 In September Gains
- AC Immune IPO Has Potential But Proceed With Caution