Eli Lilly and Co (LLY)
26 Jul 2017
Tue, Jul 25 2017
Eli Lilly and Co on Tuesday outlined a likely multi-year delay for its experimental rheumatoid arthritis drug with blockbuster sales potential, and disappointed investors sent its shares down nearly 4 percent.
* Eli Lilly says intends to be more active seeking external preclinical and early stage immuno-oncology assets
July 25 Eli Lilly and Co on Tuesday reported a 35 percent rise in quarterly profit as the U.S. drugmaker benefited from higher sales of its diabetes treatment Trulicity as well as its psoriasis drug Taltz.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.52per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eular 2017: Lilly's Taltz (ixekizumab) demonstrated significant improvements in disease signs and symptoms at 24 weeks among patients with active psoriatic arthritis who had prior inadequate response or intolerance to TNF inhibitors
* Jardiance® (empagliflozin) analysis reinforces established safety profile
* Jardiance® (empagliflozin) tablets to be studied in chronic kidney disease
BRIEF-PeptiDream announces completion of technology transfer of Peptide Discovery Platform System to Lilly
* Says it completes the technology transfer of the Peptide Discovery Platform System (PDPS) to US-based Eli Lilly and Company
BRIEF-United Therapeutics says it entered into first amendment to license agreement with Eli Lilly and company
* United Therapeutics Corp - on May 17, 2017, co entered into first amendment to license agreement with Eli Lilly and company
* Eli Lilly and Co files for potential three-part notes offering; size undisclosed Source text :(http://bit.ly/2qIKWbH) Further company coverage:
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Nektar Makes A Stride Forward In Resolving Autoimmune Diseases
- Is Aratana Your Porfolio's Best Friend?
- Eli Lilly and Company 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Lilly Hopes To Bloom Through Nektar Attraction
- Earnings Preview: What Might Be Expected From Caterpillar, Eli Lilly And General Motors?