News: Eli Lilly and Co (LLY)
6 Dec 2013
Dec 5 - Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would not seek approval for edivoxetine, its experimental drug to treat major depression, after it failed to meet its primary goal in three late-stage trials.
Dec 5 - Eli Lilly and Co on Thursday said its experimental drug to treat major depression failed to meet it primary goal in three late-stage trials and the drugmaker will not seek approval of the medicine for that condition.
FRANKFURT - Swiss drugmaker Novartis is ready to sell its animal health subsidiary and has opened its books to Bayer and other rivals interested in a business that could change hands for more than 3 billion euros ($4.1 billion), sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
CHICAGO - Eli Lilly & Co.'s Elanco Animal Health unit will raise the price of its beta-agonist feed supplements by 2 to 3 percent on November 26 amid strong demand from beef feedlots, a company spokeswoman told Reuters on Wednesday.
CHICAGO, Nov 13 - Eli Lilly & Co.'s Elanco Animal Health unit will raise the price of its beta-agonist feed supplements by 2 to 3 percent on Nov. 26 amid strong demand from beef feedlots, a company spokeswoman told Reuters on Wednesday.
Oct 23 - Eli Lilly and Co on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings, helped by cost cuts and strong growth of its drugs for depression, diabetes and cancer. ,
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Eli Lilly & Co. Inc.'s (Lilly) ratings, including the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Stable from Negative. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The ratings apply to approximately $5.3 billion of debt at June 30, 2013. KEY RATING DRIVERS Fitch believes Lilly will maintain a credit profile supportive of its 'A' rat
COPENHAGEN - Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk A/S has lost two contracts to supply a U.S. pharmacy group with its insulin and diabetes treatments, taking a bite out of expected earnings.
(Adds dateline, rewrites first paragraph, adds analyst comment, updates shares)
- Not Your Father's Diagnostics: Ram Selvaraju On How Molecular Genomics Invigorate The Sector
- Strong Employment And Consumer Data Are Changing The Game On Wall Street
- 4 Reasons Tonix Could Be A Multi-Bagger
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I Can't Take The Pain In Vale (11/26/13)
- Retirees: What Is The Best Choice For A Small Income Portfolio? - Part 2
- New Research And Competition Could Hurt AbbVie's Other Blockbuster
- Lilly Releases Report on Corporate Responsibility Efforts
- Lilly Announces Edivoxetine Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint of Phase III Clinical Studies as Add-On Therapy for Major Depressive Disorder
- Largest Global Survey Investigating Early Type 2 Diabetes Conversations Launched by Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company in Partnership with the International Diabetes Federation
- Announcements and Sponsorships by Biotechnology Companies and Major Drug Manufacturers - Research Report on Lilly, Geron, MannKind, Techne, and InterMune
- FDA Approvals, New Appointments, and Official Statements - Research Report on Pfizer, Aetna, Lilly, GSK, and Sanofi
- Early Morning Technical Insight: Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Eli Lilly & Co., Endo Health Solutions Inc., and Allergan Inc.
- Lilly Diabetes Extends National Sponsorship of the American Diabetes Association's Signature Tour de Cure® Cycling Event for a Second Year
- Lilly Statement on Contribution to Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
- Notes Redemption, Upcoming Presentations, and Manufacturing Investments - Research Report on Pfizer, Baxter, Lilly, UnitedHealth Group, and Align Technology
- Cialis® (tadalafil) marks 10 years since U.S. approval