Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.F)
28 Apr 2017
Fri, Mar 31 2017
* Lilly Endowment Inc reports open market sale of 210,000 of co's common stock on march 30 at $84.674 per share - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2nrnkag) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Intelgenx Technologies says Eli Lilly granted Versafilm exclusive license for tadalafil film product under erectile dysfunction dosing patent
* Intelgenx Technologies- Eli Lilly granted Intelgenx' Versafilm exclusive license for tadalafil film product under erectile dysfunction dosing patent
* CEO John C. Lechleiter's 2016 total compensation was $18.4 million versus $16.6 million in 2015
By Jan Wolfe The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has breathed new life into a research institute’s claims that Eli Lilly and Co’s erectile dysfunction drug Cialis infringes on one of its patents.
Seniors' advocacy group AARP and drugmaker Eli Lilly & Co on Thursday urged a federal appeals court to overturn a court order barring sales of Sanofi SA and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's cholesterol drug Praluent.
BRIEF-Lilly says provisions included in legislation to repeal Affordable Care Act could adversely affect results
* Provisions included in legislation repealing, replacing affordable care act could have material adverse effect on consolidated results, cash flows Source text - (http://bit.ly/2kIQynP) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Eli Lilly says additional results from pivotal ra-beam study published in New England Journal of Medicine
* Eli Lilly - additional results from pivotal ra-beam study published in New England Journal of Medicine
* Japan ip high court rules in lilly's favor on alimta vitamin regimen patents
Eli Lilly and Co's quarterly revenue beat analysts' estimates, driven by higher demand for its diabetes drug Humalog as well as its newer products such as Trulicity and Basaglar.
Jan 31 Eli Lilly and Co reported a 7.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, lifted by higher demand for its diabetes drug Trulicity and other new treatments.