Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
Thu, May 18 2017
BRIEF-United Therapeutics says it entered into first amendment to license agreement with Eli Lilly and company
* United Therapeutics Corp - on May 17, 2017, co entered into first amendment to license agreement with Eli Lilly and company
* Eli Lilly and Co files for potential three-part notes offering; size undisclosed Source text :(http://bit.ly/2qIKWbH) Further company coverage:
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lilly Endowment Inc reports open market sale of 210,000 of co's common stock on march 30 at $84.674 per share - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2nrnkag) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Intelgenx Technologies says Eli Lilly granted Versafilm exclusive license for tadalafil film product under erectile dysfunction dosing patent
* Intelgenx Technologies- Eli Lilly granted Intelgenx' Versafilm exclusive license for tadalafil film product under erectile dysfunction dosing patent
* CEO John C. Lechleiter's 2016 total compensation was $18.4 million versus $16.6 million in 2015
By Jan Wolfe The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has breathed new life into a research institute’s claims that Eli Lilly and Co’s erectile dysfunction drug Cialis infringes on one of its patents.
Seniors' advocacy group AARP and drugmaker Eli Lilly & Co on Thursday urged a federal appeals court to overturn a court order barring sales of Sanofi SA and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's cholesterol drug Praluent.
BRIEF-Lilly says provisions included in legislation to repeal Affordable Care Act could adversely affect results
* Provisions included in legislation repealing, replacing affordable care act could have material adverse effect on consolidated results, cash flows Source text - (http://bit.ly/2kIQynP) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Eli Lilly says additional results from pivotal ra-beam study published in New England Journal of Medicine
* Eli Lilly - additional results from pivotal ra-beam study published in New England Journal of Medicine
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: May 22, 2017
- Week In Review: Shanghai Pharma Considers $4 Billion Bid For Germany's Stada
- Asco Preview - Breast Cancer And I-O Combos Grab The Early Headlines
- Anavex Life Sciences: 5 Reasons Why I'm Short
- Now This Is A Drug That Does Not Work
- Esperion Therapeutics: Up, Up, And Away?