News: Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
24 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 23 2014
- Eli Lilly and Co said its quarterly earnings plunged 58 percent, hurt by special charges and generic competition for its Cymbalta depression drug, but it affirmed its full-year profit forecast.
BAD VILBEL Germany - Germany's Stada plans to bring a copy of Eli Lilly's Forteo osteoporosis treatment to market, its chief executive said, as the generic drugmaker moves further into the sale of cheaper alternatives for costly biotech drugs.
BRUSSELS, Oct 3 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS - EU antitrust regulators approved U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly's $5.4 billion takeover of Swiss peer Novartis's animal health business on Friday.
BRUSSELS, Oct 3 - EU antitrust regulators approved U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly's $5.4 billion takeover of Swiss peer Novartis's animal health business on Friday.
BRUSSELS - EU antitrust regulators will open an extensive probe into Zimmer's $13.4 billion bid for Biomet, concerned that the creation of the world's second-largest orthopedic products group may hurt competition, three people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* Zimmer may have to offer concessions to allay EU worries
- Eli Lilly and Co said it would stop the development of its drug to treat the autoimmune disorder lupus, after it was found to be not effective enough in late-stage trials.
BRUSSELS, Oct 2 - EU antitrust regulators will widen a probe into Zimmer Holdings Inc's $13.4 billion bid for Biomet Inc but clear Eli Lilly's offer for a Novartis AG unit, three people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Oct 2 - Eli Lilly and Co said it would discontinue the development of its lupus drug as the treatment was not found to be effective enough in two late-stage trials.
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Eli Lilly & Co.
- Eli Lilly and's (LLY) CEO John Lechleiter on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Eli Lilly Hit By Patent Expirations, Prescription Volume Plunges
- How Will Eli Lilly (LLY) Stock Be Affected Today By Its Mixed Earnings Report?
- Eli Lilly and (LLY) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Surge as Caterpillar and GM Top Estimates
- The Hope Murals Project National Art Movement Culminates in Painting Event at Grand Central Terminal on October 23
- Lilly Reports Third-Quarter 2014 Results
- CANDA NK-2 Files Motion to Dismiss Patent Infringement Suit
- Lilly, Zymeworks Announce Expansion of Strategic Licensing and Collaboration Agreement
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration accepts filing of new drug application for empagliflozin/metformin fixed-dose combination
- Lilly Declares Fourth-Quarter 2014 Dividend
- Acquisition Updates, Drug Approval, Drug Development Discontinuation, and Contract Update - Research Reports on AbbVie, Gilead, Pfizer, Lilly and Aetna
- Lilly Announces Plan to Realign Puerto Rico Manufacturing Operations
- Lilly Confirms Date and Conference Call for Third-Quarter 2014 Financial Results Announcement
- Lilly to Discontinue Development of Tabalumab Based on Efficacy Results in Phase 3 Lupus Studies