Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT)
27 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 23 2017
* Will expand production for components of F-35 lightning II with a new facility in Johnstown
ARLINGTON, Va. Lockheed Martin Corp's chief executive said on Tuesday
ARLINGTON, Va., March 21 Lockheed Martin Corp's chief executive said on Tuesday she is "more optimistic than ever" about growth prospects because refocusing the company on its core defense business has helped make weaponry more affordable for cost-conscious governments, including the Trump administration.
March 21 Lockheed Martin Corp CEO Marillyn Hewson said on Tuesday she is "more optimistic than ever" about the company's growth outlook because affordable defense products align with the Trump administration's goals.
BERLIN The German government plans to buy six Lockheed Martin C-130J military transport planes for around 900 million euros ($966 million) starting in 2019 under a joint operating agreement with France, German government documents show.
* Ceo marillyn hewson's fy 2016 total compensation $20.6 million versus $28.6 million in fy 2015 - sec filing
* Lockheed Martin Corp - will support Department Of Defense's efforts against cyber criminals under a new contract
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - Elon Musk's Space Exploration Technologies has won a GPS satellite launch contract over rival United Launch Alliance, a partnership of the top two U.S. aerospace companies Lockheed Martin Corp. and Boeing Co., the U.S. Air Force said on Tuesday.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., March 14 - Elon Musk's Space Exploration Technologies has won a GPS satellite launch contract over rival United Launch Alliance, a partnership of the top two U.S. aerospace companies Lockheed Martin Corp. and Boeing Co., the U.S. Air Force said on Tuesday.
BERLIN, March 9 Lockheed Martin Corp and Europe's MBDA will set up a new joint venture to manage a multibillion-euro missile defence programme given German concerns about MBDA's ability to execute the project on its own, sources familiar with the plans said on Thursday.
- Defense Sector Update March 20-26: Northrop Grumman And Effective Communication Skills
- March Madness: Final 4 Investing Bracket 2017
- North Korea's Failed Missile Launch Won't Help Global Markets
- Wall Street Breakfast: Reevaluating The 'Trump Trade'?
- Selling Or Trimming Reasons Within My 86 Stock Portfolio
- A High Flying Dividend Yield Or A Safe U.S. Treasury Yield?