News: Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT)
25 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 22 2014
- Lockheed Martin Corp, the Pentagon's largest defense supplier, reported a 3.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast, sending its shares up more than 2 percent.
* Records pension income of $85 mln (Adds revised 2014 profit forecast, share price)
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to say profit rose due to lower pension liability, not because of a change in pension plans)
July 22 - Lockheed Martin Corp said on Tuesday an investigation into the engine failure that has grounded its F-35 fighter jet for nearly a month was ongoing but was optimistic it would get resolved soon.
July 22 - Lockheed Martin Corp : * On conference call with reporters, Lockheed Martin finance chief Bruce Tanner says analysis of F-35 engine failure is
July 22 - Lockheed Martin Corp, the Pentagon's largest defense supplier, reported a 3.5 percent rise in quarterly profit and raised its 2014 earnings forecast.
* Lockheed Martin, Airbus and Boeing are still in the race
COPENHAGEN - Lockheed Martin Corp , Airbus and Boeing Co have all submitted binding documents in a tender to supply Denmark with up to 30 fighter jets, the defense ministry said on Monday.
COPENHAGEN, July 21 - Lockheed Martin Corp , Airbus and Boeing Co have all submitted binding documents in a tender to supply Denmark with up to 30 fighter jets, the defence ministry said on Monday.
COPENHAGEN, July 21 - Swedish defence company Saab has dropped out of a tender to supply Denmark with between 22 and 30 fighter jets because officials expect rival Lockheed Martin Corp to win the competition, Danish daily Politiken reported on Monday.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Lockheed Martin (LMT) Stock Today?
- A DGI Portfolio: Case For Passive Income From Stock Dividends - Part 3
- Lockheed Martin's (LMT) CEO Marillyn Hewson on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Lockheed Martin (LMT) Stock Is Up Today
- Q2 2014 Lockheed Martin Corporation Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- 5 Defense Stocks to Trade for Gains This Week
- Quarterly Financial Reports, Full-Year Outlook, Services Support Agreement, and Solution Implementation - Research Reports on UTC, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics and Rockwell Collins
- First Two Australian F-35s Roll Out Of Factory
- Lockheed Martin's Unmanned K-MAX Cargo Helicopter Team Returns From Deployment With U.S. Marine Corps In Afghanistan
- National 4-H Council and Lockheed Martin Team Up to Recognize Teachers Who Bring Science to Life
- Lockheed Martin Demonstrates JAGM Dual-Mode Guidance Section In Second Flight Test
- Coverage of Aerospace and Defense Equities -- United Technologies, Boeing, Hexcel, B/E Aerospace, and Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Lockheed Martin on Team to Provide Mission Planning Support to the International Space Station
- ASL Aviation Group Signs Letter of Intent to Procure Lockheed Martin LM-100J Freighters
- Lockheed Martin Opens Space Technology Office In United Kingdom