Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N)
27 Jul 2016
Tue, Jul 19 2016
Lockheed Martin Corp , the Pentagon's No. 1 weapons supplier, reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and lifted its 2016 revenue and profit forecasts for the second time, buoyed by increased deliveries of its F-35 fighter jets.
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst comment, background; updates shares)
* Currently negotiating final contract terms with a customer and expects to receive additional funding by end of 2016
July 19 Lockheed Martin Corp, Pentagon's No. 1 weapons supplier, reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly sales as the company benefited from the acquisition of helicopter maker Sikorsky Aircraft and increased sales of its F-35 fighter jet.
FARNBOROUGH, England Lockheed Martin Corp on Tuesday said it expected Europe's MBDA to submit a proposal for a new $4.5 billion missile defense system to the German defense ministry fairly soon, paving the way for negotiations with the government.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 12 Lockheed Martin Corp on Tuesday said it expected Europe's MBDA to submit a proposal for a new $4.5 billion missile defense system to the German defence ministry fairly soon, paving the way for negotiations with the government.
* Exploring options to bring its weapons integration expertise to bear on european-built s-70 black hawk helicopters made by Sikorsky Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Bravo Industries announces purchase of 10 LM-100J commercial freighters from Lockheed Martin
* Lockheed martin receives $99 million in new sniper ATP orders under ID/IQ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
FARNBOROUGH, England Bravo Industries LLC, a Brazil-based logistics firm, has agreed to buy 10 LM-100J commercial freighter aircraft from Lockheed Martin Corp , the two companies announced on Tuesday.
- Home Depot Or Lowe's? Cramer's Lightning Round (7/27/16)
- Finding Some Of The Best-Quality Dividend Growth Stocks Using The Piotroski F Score
- Markets Are Getting Lofty - Cramer's Mad Money (7/25/16)
- My Brilliant Career
- Military (And Portfolio) Defense: Time To Re-Up
- Quarter II Earnings Heading In The Wrong Direction - Week 2