Lincoln National Corp (LNC.N)
2 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 2 2016
* Board of directors of Lincoln National Corporation approved raising quarterly dividend on its common shares to $0.29 per share
DETROIT/BEIJING Ford Motor Co's luxury unit Lincoln is studying whether to produce cars locally in China, the brand's China chief said on Monday, as its sales surge in the world's largest auto market.
DETROIT/BEIJING, Oct 10 Ford Motor Co's luxury unit Lincoln is studying whether to produce cars locally in China, the brand's China chief said on Monday, as its sales surge in the world's largest auto market.
DETROIT, Oct 10 Ford Motor Co's luxury Lincoln brand nearly tripled its China sales in the third quarter to 8,546 vehicles, the company said on Monday.
* Ford issues two safety recalls and one safety compliance recall in North America
* Lincoln financial group reports second quarter 2016 results
BRIEF-Lincoln Financial Group's Mark Konen to retire as president of Insurance And Retirement Solutions
* Lincoln financial group's Mark Konen to retire from role as president of insurance and retirement solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Lincoln National: A Great Buy, Just Not Right Now
- 19 Dividend Increases: October 31-November 6, 2016
- Lowest Historical Returns Ever For Insurance Companies And Pension Plans Could Cause 2017 Crash
- Lincoln National (LNC) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lincoln National Corporation 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Lincoln National Corporation 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides