News: Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
Tue, Nov 11 2014
HONG KONG, Nov 11 - Asian buyout firm RRJ Capital has increased its bet on the U.S liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector by agreeing to invest about $1 billion in convertible notes issued by Cheniere Energy Inc, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON, Oct 8 - Cheniere's liquefied natural gas export project in Texas will not cause significant damage to the environment, federal regulators said on Wednesday, keeping the project on track to potentially receive a construction license by year-end.
WASHINGTON, Oct 8 - Cheniere's Corpus Christi, Texas liquefied natural gas export project will not significantly affect the environment, the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said in a report on Wednesday.
JAKARTA, July 2 - Indonesia's Pertamina has signed a second agreement to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from U.S.-based Cheniere Energy Inc, as the state oil and gas company looks overseas to fill gaps left by struggling domestic gas fields.
MELBOURNE, July 1 - Australia's Woodside Petroleum Ltd has signed up to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Cheniere Energy Inc's export plant in Texas in a move to help it remain a competitive supplier to buyers in Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
- Kinder Morgan And The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Truth Regarding Falling Oil Prices
- Commodities Today: Oil Rebounds, LNG Exporter Looks To Raise Capital Via Debt Markets Amid Turmoil
- Cramer Answers Twitter Questions on Oil, Tesla, Facebook, Retail
- Energy Transfer's Lake Charles LNG Exports (Analyst Day, Part 2)
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 11/20/14: NES, OPK, OKS, PAH
- Cheniere and EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Stocks Technical Review -- Spectra Energy, Cheniere Energy, Shell Midstream Partners, Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, and Targa Resources Partners
- Cheniere Engages 18 Joint Lead Arrangers to Arrange the Debt Financing for the Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project
- Kinder Morgan and Cheniere Announce Long-Term Transportation and Storage Agreements
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings, LLC Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings, LLC Announces Public Offering of Common Shares
- Cheniere to Issue $1.0B Convertible PIK Notes in Connection With Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project
- Cheniere to Obtain $1.5B in Financing from EIG for the Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks in Motion -- Kinder Morgan Management, Cheniere Energy, Atlas Pipeline Partners, Regency Energy Partners, and Emerge Energy Services
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results