News: Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
31 Jul 2015
Tue, Jul 28 2015
BUDAPEST - Cheniere Energy Inc plans to deliver liquefied natural gas (LNG) to central and southeastern Europe within a few years, a move that with U.S. supplies would loosen Russia's energy grip on the region, sources told Reuters.
* Cheniere looks at bringing floating LNG terminal to Croatia
HOUSTON - Cheniere Energy Inc is moving ahead with a $550 million export terminal in Texas that will ship processed condensate to international markets, a top executive said on Monday.
HOUSTON, June 29 - Cheniere Energy Inc is moving ahead with a $550 million export terminal in Texas that will ship processed condensate to international markets, a top executive said on Monday.
KUALA LUMPUR, May 19 - Chinese buyers are eyeing long-term supplies of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from U.S. company Cheniere Energy, an official from the firm said on Tuesday, in what would be the first LNG deal between the world's two biggest energy users.
* Sabine Pass expansion FID seen this year (Adds detail, quotes throughout))
AMSTERDAM, April 14 - Cheniere expects to make a final investment decision on its planned Corpus Christi liquefied natural gas (LNG) export project in the United States within the next 30 days, a company executive said on Monday.
- Cabot, Antero, And Others Benefit As Appalachian Basis Differentials Disappear
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 7/17/15: BV, TNXP, CCD
- Cheniere Energy: Massive Long-Term Plans But With High Execution Risk
- Cheniere Energy - Why Investors Can Expect Better Times Ahead
- Univision and Cheniere Are Your Best High-Yield Bond Choices
- Univision, Cheniere Are High Yield All Stars Says TIAA-CREF Manager
- Cheniere Marketing and Central El Campesino Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Cheniere Partners Issues Notice to Proceed and Commences Construction on Train 5 of the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project
- Cheniere Partners Announces Debt Financing for Train 5 at the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project
- Cheniere Announces Election of Board Members
- Cheniere Announces New LNG Project Developments
- Advancements in Hydrogen Based Fuel Production Takes Aim at Becoming Economical Alternative for Industrial & Commercial Applications - Company Selected by Major U.S. Foundry for Enhanced Efficiency
- Cheniere Issues Notice to Proceed and Commences Construction on First Two Liquefaction Trains at Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Equities Technical Review -- Spectra Energy, Cheniere Energy, Nordic American Tankers, Golar LNG, and Boardwalk Pipeline Partners