News: Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
31 Oct 2014
Wed, Oct 8 2014
WASHINGTON, Oct 8 - Cheniere's liquefied natural gas export project in Texas will not cause significant damage to the environment, federal regulators said on Wednesday, keeping the project on track to potentially receive a construction license by year-end.
WASHINGTON, Oct 8 - Cheniere's Corpus Christi, Texas liquefied natural gas export project will not significantly affect the environment, the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said in a report on Wednesday.
JAKARTA, July 2 - Indonesia's Pertamina has signed a second agreement to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from U.S.-based Cheniere Energy Inc, as the state oil and gas company looks overseas to fill gaps left by struggling domestic gas fields.
MELBOURNE, July 1 - Australia's Woodside Petroleum Ltd has signed up to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Cheniere Energy Inc's export plant in Texas in a move to help it remain a competitive supplier to buyers in Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
WASHINGTON, June 13 - Cheniere Energy's proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal in Corpus Christi, Texas will not lead to widespread harm to the environment, a draft review concluded on Friday, moving the project a step closer to a possible approval later this year.
MADRID - A 20-year liquefied natural gas (LNG) sale-and-purchase agreement between Cheniere Energy and Gas Natural Fenosa announced on Monday is worth $13 billion, a source with knowledge of the deal said.
MADRID, June 2 - A 20-year liquefied natural gas (LNG) sale-and-purchase agreement between Cheniere Energy and Gas Natural Fenosa announced on Monday is worth $13 billion, a source with knowledge of the deal said.
- Commodities Today: Why We Are Not In The Clear Just Yet
- Cheniere Energy: In This Bearish Oil Market, It Might Be Overvalued
- Why Cheniere Energy Is Insulated From the Oil Price Slump
- Dominion Resources Sees Future Tied to Foreign Liquified Gas Buyers
- Commodities Today: Oil Stocks Moving Sharply Higher
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: SWKS DPZ CLR LNG
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Dropdown Transactions, Philanthropic Activities, Project Updates, and Upcoming Events - Research Reports on Rockwood, Energy Transfer Partners, Williams, Cheniere Energy and FMC
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Equities Coverage - Cheniere Energy, Crestwood Midstream Partners, Enterprise Products Partners, Enbridge Energy Partners, and Nordic American Tankers
- Technical Updates, Upcoming Events, Appointments, and Financial Results - Research Reports on Newmont, Cheniere, Goldcorp, Tesoro and Total
- Revised Agreements, Quarterly Financial Results, Acquisitions, and Dividend Declarations - Research Reports on Hi-Crush, Chesapeake, EPB, Cheniere and Goldcorp
- Earnings Analysis and Research - Cheniere Energy
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Equities Technical Study -- Teekay Tankers, Spectra Energy, Cheniere Energy, Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, and Golar LNG
- Cheniere and EDF Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Cheniere and Pertamina Sign Additional 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement