Lenovo Group Ltd (LNVGY.PK)
Fri, Apr 14 2017
* Lenovo Group will invest over $1.2 billion in research and development into artificial intelligence, Internet of Things and big data over next four years - Nikkei
* Estimated value of transactions between group and compal group under existing cct agreements will not exceed us$16,000 million
* Issuance Of Us$150,000,000 5.375% Securities By A Subsidiary (2) Performance Guarantee From The Company (3) Issuance Of Us$150,000,000 5.375% Intra-group Notes By The Company
TOKYO Japan's Fujitsu Ltd and China's Lenovo Group Ltd will postpone plans to integrate their personal computer operations until next month or later, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported Thursday on its website.
TOKYO, March 23 Japan's Fujitsu Ltd and China's Lenovo Group Ltd will postpone plans to integrate their personal computer operations until next month or later, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported Thursday on its website.
* Collaboration with Lenovo and Beyond Media to offer digital games on new Lenovo Entertainment Hub through Beyond Media's Y-Hub platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co and joint lead managers entered into subscription agreement to carry out a drawdown
* On March 9, 2017, issuer, co, sole structuring advisor, joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners entered into subscription agreement
* Proposed Issuance Of Us Dollar Denominated Perpetual Securities By A Subsidiary
HONG KONG, March 2 Lenovo Group Ltd said on Thursday it would sell all its 49 percent stake in a China property joint venture to Sunac China Holdings Ltd for 1.62 billion yuan ($235.5 million), raising capital to fund operations and investments.