News: Lorillard Inc (LO.N)
Fri, Sep 12 2014
LONDON/NEW YORK - As electronic cigarettes flew off shelves on both sides of the Atlantic in recent years, investors flocked to a business some hope will be the future for tobacco.
* Sector not as attractive for private funds as it once was
Sept 3 - Lorillard Inc said two of its e-cigarette subsidiaries sued Zippo Manufacturing Co in the United Kingdom to protect itself from Zippo's claims of trademark infringement regarding the blu brand of e-cigarettes.
TOKYO, Aug 25 - Japan Tobacco Inc is currently not interested in further acquisitions of vaporisers or electronic cigarette brands, its president said on Monday.
- A German court has ordered a subsidiary of U.S. tobacco giant Lorillard Inc to stop selling the popular blu e-cigarettes in that country, citing trademark confusion with lighter and fuel products sold by Zippo Manufacturing Co.
Aug 18 - A German court has ordered a subsidiary of U.S. tobacco giant Lorillard Inc to stop selling the popular blu e-cigarettes in that country, citing trademark confusion with lighter and fuel products sold by Zippo Manufacturing Co.
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Zippo granted preliminary injunction in Germany against Lorillard's UK subsidiary in trademark infringement case
(Corrects company name in headline to 'Zippo' from 'ippo') Aug 18 - Zippo Manufacturing Co:
- Lorillard Inc. on Wednesday reported significant declines in its electronic cigarettes sales, raising questions about the strength of the nascent market.
July 30 - Lorillard Inc. on Wednesday reported significant declines in its electronic cigarettes sales, raising questions about the strength of the nascent market.
NEW YORK, July 18 (IFR) - Bankers are welcoming the heady surge in M&A activity but the bond markets are unlikely to get as big a piece of the pie as in years past, as borrowers make more use of both equity and loans.
- The Bloggers' Dividend Growth Portfolio: Popular Dividend Growth Stocks Trading On U.S. Exchanges
- Alliance One International Inc. Looks Cheap But Safety Is A Concern
- SABMiller Makes Altria A Strong Dividend Idea
- A Case For Lower Volatility: Consumer Stocks
- British American Tobacco: Reading The Smoke Signals (Part 2)
- Dividend Growth Portfolio Fall Checkup And Semi-Annual Review
- Quarterly Production Results, New Manufacturing Facilities, Scheduled Earnings, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on SeaDrill, Suncor, Rio Tinto, Ecolab and Lorillard
- Technical Analysis on Tobacco Equities - Altria, Philip Morris Intl., Reynolds American, Lorillard, and Vector
- Lorillard to Release Third Quarter 2014 Results on Thursday, October 23, 2014
- blu eCigs Debuts New blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit at NACS Trade Show
- Technical Roundup on Consumer Staples Equities -- Lorillard, Procter and Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, Kimberly-Clark, and IGI Laboratories
- Lorillard Subsidiaries Sue Zippo in the UK to Stop Unfounded Threats Against BLU ECIGS
- Merger Deal Updates, Senior Level Appointments, Fund Distributions, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Lorillard, Goodyear, Keurig, Equity Residential and U.S. Bancorp
- Reynolds American And Lorillard Receive Requests For Additional Information From FTC
- Multiple Agreement Executions, New Lab Facility, Dividend Declaration, Market Activity, and Upcoming Events - Research Reports on WPX, Johnson Controls, Lorillard, Itau Unibanco and KeyCorp
- Lorillard, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock