Lonmin PLC (LONJ.J)
Mon, Nov 14 2016
LONDON, Nov 14 Lonmin Plc on Monday said it would continue closing inefficient production in 2017 to cut costs as the platinum miner expects demand is likely to be subdued in the near term.
Platinum mining company Lonmin Plc said on Friday it would buy Anglo American Platinum's (Amplats) stake in their joint venture Pandora mine for between 400 million rand ($28 million) and 1 billion rand.
* Amplats has only one labour intensive mine left (Adds detail, shares, analyst)
Nov 11 Platinum mining company Lonmin Plc said on Friday it would buy Anglo American Platinum Ltd's stake of its joint venture on Pandora mine for a consideration of 400 million rand ($27.92 million).
- Wal-Mart: How A Retail Superpower Could Fall This Decade
- 5 Stocks To Buy On A Market Bounce
- This Little-Known Gold Stock Could Easily Double In 2012
- African Barrick Finds High Grade Gold In Greenstone Belts
- New Data On Loncor's Prospects Point To Share Appreciation
- Loncor: A Junior Gold Miner Poised For Huge Gains