Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
Thu, Feb 2 2017
* IN-STORE SEASONAL POSITIONS INCLUDE CASHIERS, LAWN AND GARDEN ASSOCIATES, STOCKERS AND ASSEMBLERS OF OUTDOOR PRODUCTS
LONDON Former Mercedes Formula One technical head Paddy Lowe is set to become a shareholder in the Williams team when he joins after a period of 'gardening leave', British media reported on Wednesday.
LONDON, Feb 1 Former Mercedes Formula One technical head Paddy Lowe is set to become a shareholder in the Williams team when he joins after a period of 'gardening leave', British media reported on Wednesday.
* Lowe's Canada - plans to hire approximately 2,800 new employees to fill seasonal roles at its 54 Lowe's banner stores across Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* New repurchase program has no expiration date and adds to previous program's balance, which was $627 million as of Oct. 28, 2016
* Lowe's appoints Jocelyn Wong as Chief Marketing Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Small percentage of employees will not be continuing with the company
* Lowe's appoints marshall a. Croom chief financial officer; robert f. Hull jr. To retire
Jan 12 Lowe's Cos Inc, the No. 2 U.S. home improvement chain, is expected to cut "less than 1 percent" of its workforce in the near future, CNBC reported on Thursday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
* Lowe's Companies Inc preps for layoffs as it shifts to new store staffing model - CNBC, citing a source Source text : http://cnb.cx/2il9djs Further company coverage:
- The Threat And Risk Of Rising Interest Rates: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Kingfisher: Europe Should Still Count For Something
- Backing Off The Tile Shop Bull Case After Q4
- Wall Street Breakfast: Prepare For A Post-Brexit World
- Retail Isn't Dead, It's Just Evolving: Could It Be A Generational Buying Opportunity?
- Cocktail Investing Ep. 7: Crude Tumbles, Jobs, Inflation And The Fed As More People Stop Fighting Obesity? Say What?