News: K12 Inc (LRN)
9 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 9 2013
U.S. stock index futures rose modestly on Wednesday, indicating the S&P 500 may rebound from its worst drop since August, on expectations Janet Yellen will be tapped as the next chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve. S&P 500 futures were up 3.9 points, Dow Jones industrial average futures 24 points and Nasdaq 100 futures 6.25 points.
NEW YORK - Hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson said on Tuesday he is betting against online education giant K12 Inc, pushing the shares lower.
NEW YORK, Sept 17 - Hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson said on Tuesday he is betting against online education giant K12 Inc, pushing the shares lower.
- K12 Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
- K12 Inc. Honors Six School Districts for Innovative Use of Online Learning
- K12 Inc. First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call Details
- K12 Inc. Expands Mobile App Portfolio
- K12 Offers Guidance for FY 2014
- K12 Inc. Announces 2014 Guidance Conference Call Details and Current Enrollment Count
- K12 Inc. Reports Full Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results
- Texas Online Preparatory School To Open This Year
- Florida Virtual Academy at Pasco County Opens Next School Year
- K12 Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings Conference Call Details