London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE.L)
22 Jul 2016
Wed, Jul 13 2016
FRANKFURT, July 13 London must prepare to lose euro trading and clearing activities once Britain leaves the European Union but the business case for merging the London and German stock exchanges has been strengthened, Bundesbank board member Andreas Dombret said on Wednesday.
* Brexit vote threatens to disrupt deal (Recasts with confirmation of change to approval threshold)
London Stock Exchange Group Plc and Deutsche Boerse are considering lowering the approval threshold they need to achieve from the German exchange's investors to push their deal through, as they try to keep the merger on track following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* Russian antimonopoly service of Russian Federation has issued a clearance decision
* Time to work out optimal structure - chairman (Adds result of vote, details)
July 4 Shareholders of London Stock Exchange Group Plc approved a plan to merge with Deutsche Boerse to create a European exchange giant, the British company said on Monday.
* The recommended all-share merger between London Stock Exchange Group plc and Deutsche Börse is subject to certain Conditions, including one that relates to ISE
FRANKFURT Some Deutsche Boerse shareholders are urging the exchanges group to seek more favorable terms in its planned merger with the London Stock Exchange Group (LSE) after Britain's vote last week to leave the European Union.
FRANKFURT, June 27 Some Deutsche Boerse shareholders are urging the exchanges group to seek more favourable terms in its planned merger with the London Stock Exchange Group (LSE) after Britain's vote last week to leave the European Union.
Shareholder advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) recommended shareholders of London Stock Exchange Group Plc support the company's proposed $30 billion merger with German rival Deutsche Boerse .
- Merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Borse Moves Forward
- ARCP Inks $1.5B Deal to Buy Red Lobster Chain Leases From Darden
- What Is Your Risk Tolerance With American Realty Capital Properties?
- Is American Realty Capital A Monster Or A Machine?
- My 2014 Diversified REIT Portfolio Designed For Outperformance
- ARCP Is A REIT That I Trust But I Will Wait To Verify