London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE.L)
26 May 2017
Wed, Apr 26 2017
FRANKFURT Deutsche Boerse delivered a sharp rise in net profit in the first quarter and said it would buy back shares as it sought to appease disgruntled investors following its failed merger attempt with London Stock Exchange Group .
FRANKFURT, April 26 Deutsche Boerse delivered a sharp rise in net profit in the first quarter and said it would buy back shares as it sought to appease disgruntled investors following its failed merger attempt with London Stock Exchange Group.
* Q1 total income from continuing operations up 19 pct to £458.7 million
LONDON Pan-European bourse Euronext said on Monday it would use a Dutch unit of the Intercontinental Exchange to process its derivatives transactions after the failure of its bid to buy the clearing house that now handles Euronext deals.
LONDON, April 3 Pan-European bourse Euronext said it will use a Dutch unit of the Intercontinental Exchange to process its derivatives transactions after the purchase of its current clearing house collapsed.
* Today, decision of European Commission to prohibit recommended allshare merger between Deutsche Börse AG ("DBAG") and London Stock Exchange Group Plc ("LSEG") has officially been served to DBAG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Shares of London Stock Exchange Group shares rose as much as 3.6 percent in a spike in volumes in the minutes following the EU's decision to block its merger with Deutsche Boerse with traders citing talk that a possible counteroffer from a U.S.-based exchange may emerge.
LONDON London Stock Exchange Group Chief Executive Xavier Rolet said on Friday he would "postpone his retirement" if, as widely expected, a 26 billion euro ($27.4 billion) merger with Deutsche Boerse collapses.
* Says business is performing well (Recasts with Rolet conference call)
Deutsche Boerse AG and the London Stock Exchange Group Plc are planning further concessions to satisfy the European Commission's concerns about their planned merger, two sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
- Merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Borse Moves Forward
- ARCP Inks $1.5B Deal to Buy Red Lobster Chain Leases From Darden
- What Is Your Risk Tolerance With American Realty Capital Properties?
- Is American Realty Capital A Monster Or A Machine?
- My 2014 Diversified REIT Portfolio Designed For Outperformance
- ARCP Is A REIT That I Trust But I Will Wait To Verify