Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)
23 Jun 2017
Thu, May 18 2017
* To offer new international flights from St. Lauderdale, Nashville, and St. Louis beginning November 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says increased company's quarterly dividend by 25 percent and authorized a new $2.0 billion share repurchase program
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc ups share stake in American Airlines Group by 8.2 percent to 49.3 million shares
NEW YORK, May 15 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Monday said it added to its sizable investments in American Airlines Group Inc and Southwest Airlines Co, and shed its stake in Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
* Southwest Airlines says completes transition to Amadeus Altéa
* Southwest Airlines Co - company flew 11.2 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMS) in April 2017, an increase of 8.4 percent from 10.4 billion RPMS flown in april 2016
Southwest Airlines Co reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit, hit by higher operating expenses and a decline in average fares.
* Shares fall as much as 4.3 pct (Adds details, analyst comments, updates shares)
April 27 Southwest Airlines Co reported a 31.6 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday as operating expenses rose and average fares fell.
A federal judge has granted Southwest Airlines Co’s request to transfer a lawsuit it faces stemming from contentious negotiations with the union representing its mechanics from Arizona to Texas, where the airline is litigating a separate suit against the union.
- Transports Week In Review - Energy Prices And Amazon At The Forefront
- What Should Retirees Do During A Bear Market?
- Transports Week In Review - Amazon Leads The Charge As Consolidation Gets Back In The Spotlight
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) Presents At Deutsche Bank 8th Annual Global Industrials and Materials Summit - Slideshow
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.: Dividend Stock Analysis
- Top Dividend Raises & Cuts For May 2017