News: Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)
29 Aug 2014
Thu, Jul 31 2014
TAMPA Fla. - Southwest Airlines and SeaWorld said on Thursday they are ending a longtime marketing partnership, as the airline faces pressure from animal rights groups critical of the marine life conditions at its popular tourist attractions.
TAMPA, Fla., July 31 - Southwest Airlines and SeaWorld said on Thursday they are ending a longtime marketing partnership, as the airline faces pressure from animal rights groups critical of the marine life conditions at its popular tourist attractions.
WASHINGTON, July 28 - U.S. Federal Aviation Administration on Monday proposed a $12 million civil penalty against Southwest Airlines for failing to comply with regulations related to repairs on Boeing 737 jetliners it operated.
(Story refiled to correct typographical error on third paragraph)
- Major U.S. airlines posted earnings gains on Thursday, aided by higher airfares and summer demand, and the two largest carriers announced moves to return more cash to investors.
(Refiles to correct typographical error on third paragraph)
- A Minnesota man and his two sons were asked to leave a Southwest Airlines flight after the man sent a tweet complaining about being treated rudely by a gate agent.
- Southwest Airlines Co posted higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as it boarded more passengers and garnered higher air fares.
July 24 - Southwest Airlines Co posted higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as it boarded more passengers and garnered higher air fares.
- American Airlines Group, Southwest Airlines and United Continental Holdings on Wednesday cited growth in an important revenue measure during the second quarter, signaling that demand for air travel is solid during the summer.
- Cramer's Mad Money - 5 Retailers That Might (Or Might Not) Recover (8/26/14)
- Up Next For Bulls, A Big Test Of Conviction
- 5 Most Beloved U.S. Airlines of All Time
- 13 Commerical Airline Stocks to Consider for Your Stock Portfolio
- Virgin America’s Final Push Into Airline Club Brings Raid on Southwest's Home
- Wall Street Rallies, Nasdaq to Close at its Highest in 14 yrs
- Southwest Airlines Introduces State-Of-The-Art Listening Center
- Technical Coverage of Industrials Sector Equities -- JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, DryShips, and Safe Bulkers
- Awards, Appointments, and Upcoming Events - Research Reports on Southwest Airlines, MGM Resorts, McKesson, Vipshop Holdings and Expedia
- Fashion Models Turn Southwest Airlines Flight Into Runway In The Sky
- Air Traffic Figures, Quarterly Financial Results, New App Updates, and Pricing of Public Offering - Research Reports on Southwest Airlines, Dish, Buckeye Partners, Devon and Newmont
- Viva Mexico! Southwest Airlines Launches Service To Beach Resort Areas Of Cancun And San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos
- Southwest Airlines Reports July Traffic
- Southwest Airlines Medical Transportation Grant Program Now Accepting Applications From Hospitals And Medical Charities For 2015
- Southwest Airlines' Rapid Rewards Program Named Among Best Airline Rewards Programs By U.S. News & World Report
- Linking Big D And The Bay Area: Southwest Airlines Announces New Nonstop Service Between Dallas Love Field And Both San Francisco And Oakland