News: Luxottica Group SpA (LUX.MI)
Tue, Apr 29 2014
* Currency volatility shaved more than 5 pct off Q1 sales
MILAN - Italian eyewear group Luxottica said on Tuesday it had signed a ten-year licensing agreement with U.S. luxury-goods company Michael Kors Holdings Limited .
MILAN, April 15 - Italian eyewear group Luxottica said on Tuesday it had signed a ten-year licensing agreement with U.S. luxury-goods company Michael Kors Holdings Limited.
* Luxottica to design, develop, distribute new Glass eyewear
MILAN, March 25 - Shares in Luxottica opened up more than 3 percent on Tuesday after the Italian luxury eyewear maker agreed with Google to produce the U.S. group's Internet-connected Glass eyewear.
MILAN - Ray-Ban sunglasses maker Luxottica said on Monday it had sealed a strategic partnership with Google Inc over its Glass eyewear that could pave the way for a new market in smart glasses.
MILAN, March 24 - Ray-Ban sunglasses maker Luxottica said on Monday it had sealed a strategic partnership with Google to design and distribute a new kind of eyewear for the U.S. group's Internet-connected Glass eyewear.
* Company aims to sign new licence to start Jan. 2015 * Confident that growth and acquisitions will continue - CEO * Q4 net profit missed estimates on one-off tax provision MILAN, Feb 28 - Ray Ban sunglasses maker Luxottica expects to sign a new eyewear licence worth at least $100 million in sales starting next year, its chief executive said on Friday. "We will strengthen the licence portfolio in the next weeks or months...the new licence that probably will come on bo
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
MILAN - Ray-Ban sunglasses maker Luxottica forecast sales and profit growth in 2014, driven by emerging markets, where sunglasses are popular as an affordable luxury purchase.
- Michael Kors Announces Eyewear License with Luxottica
- New Franchise Stores, Executive Appointments, Financial Results, and Strategic Partnerships - Analyst Notes on Gap, Vipshop, Aeropostale, Guess, and Luxottica
- Divestitures, Social Programs, Expansions, Official Notices, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on Stage Stores, ANN, DSW, Luxottica, and Buckle
- Local Pearle Vision Licensee Adds Second Center In Canton, Ohio
- EyeMed Call Center Earns Prestigious Center of Excellence Recognition Fourth Year Running
- EyeMed Transforms Vision Plans with New Consumer-Centric Offering
- Leveraging Results to Drive New Innovation - Research Report on Medtronic, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences, Cyberonics, Inc., HeartWare International and Luxottica Group SpA
- EyeMed Vision Care Call Center Scores Certification Hat Trick
- EyeMed Vision Care Website Goes Mobile Offering Convenient Member Accessibility
- Survey Shows Only 58 percent of Americans Are Protecting Their Eyes During Outdoor Sports and Activities, Although Most are Concerned About Eye Health