News: Luxottica Group SpA (LUX.MI)
27 Mar 2015
Wed, Mar 25 2015
MILAN, March 25 - The controlling shareholder in Italy's Luxottica has announced its list of 13 board nominees as the world's largest eyewear maker works to rebuild investor trust after an abrupt management shake up last year.
MILAN - The two chief executives of Italy's Luxottica told investors on Tuesday they would not step on one another's toes, as the world's largest eyewear group seeks to reassure the market over its new governance set-up.
* Targets mid-to-high single digit sales growth in 2015 (Recasts adding more comments)
MILAN, March 3 - Italy's Luxottica will not stray away from a consolidated strategy of pursuing acquisitions to boost growth, the new chief executive in charge of markets at the world's largest eyewear group told an analyst meeting on Tuesday.
* Operating profit in line with forecast (Adds analyst comment)
MILAN, March 2 - Italy's Luxottica said on Monday it would more than double its dividend payment to 1.44 euros a share, after reporting a 10 percent rise in operating income thanks to strong revenue growth.
MILAN - Italian eyewear group Luxottica on Monday reported a 4.6 percent rise in 2014 revenues to 7.65 billion euros ($8.9 billion), in line with market expectations, helped by the strength of its U.S. business.
MILAN, Jan 19 - Italian eyewear group Luxottica on Monday reported a 4.6 percent rise in 2014 revenues to 7.65 billion euros ($8.9 billion), in line with market expectations, helped by the strength of its U.S. business.
* Multi-year lows for euro and crude oil help consumer stocks
MILAN, Dec 19 - Italy's Luxottica said on Friday it had renewed until Dec. 31, 2024 its agreement with Tory Burch to manufacture and sell eyewear carrying the U.S. fashion brand logo.
- Complexities Of Eye Care Drive Strong Moats
- Luxottica: Strong Margins, Strong Cash Returns, Strong Outlook
- Luxottica: Competition Will Reduce Profitability, 30% Downside
- The Top ADRs To Buy This Week
- Luxottica: Another Way To Play Luxury
- Wall Street Breakfast: Eurozone Prices Fall For First Time Since 2009
- Luxottica and Tory Burch renew eyewear license agreement
- Intel and Luxottica Group Announce Multiyear Collaboration for Wearable Tech
- Michael Kors Announces Eyewear License with Luxottica
- EyeMed Call Center Earns Prestigious Center of Excellence Recognition Fourth Year Running
- EyeMed Transforms Vision Plans with New Consumer-Centric Offering
- EyeMed Vision Care Call Center Scores Certification Hat Trick
- EyeMed Vision Care Website Goes Mobile Offering Convenient Member Accessibility
- Thousands of Students Receive Free Vision Screenings by EyeMed Vision Care, Luxottica Employees
- EyeMed Vision Care Enhances Member Website Emphasizing Importance of Vision Benefits
- EyeMed Vision Care Call Center Earns Second Consecutive Center of Excellence Recognition from BenchmarkPortal