LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMHF.PK)
28 Apr 2017
Tue, Apr 25 2017
PARIS French billionaire Bernard Arnault will combine the Christian Dior fashion brand with his LVMH luxury goods empire as part of a 12 billion euro ($13 billion) move to simplify his business interests - a restructuring long demanded by other investors. | Video
* Arnault family to buy out minority Christian Dior shareholders
PARIS, April 25 Luxury goods group LVMH and the family holding company of billionaire businessman Bernard Arnault, who heads up LVMH, announced on Tuesday a deal to simplify the Christian Dior business structure which they said would boost LVMH's earnings.
* Shares hit record high in spite of cautious outlook (Updates shares, adds details from conference call)
* Investor relations director says on conference call LVMH could potentially have issues with availability of cognac stock later in the year
PARIS, April 11 Shares in LVMH, the world's biggest luxury goods group, hit a record high on Tuesday after the French company reported a surge in first-quarter sales that beat analysts' forecasts.
* LVMH shares have hit record highs in 2017 (Adds detail, background)
PARIS, April 10 Luxury goods group LVMH posted a surge in first quarter sales on Monday that beat consensus forecasts, although the French company cautioned that its business environment remained uncertain.
PARIS Anglo American's diamond specialist De Beers has bought the 50 percent stake held by French luxury goods group LVMH in De Beers Diamond Jewellers for an undisclosed sum, taking full ownership of the retail operation.
* Anglo American seeking to maximise diamond revenues (Adds analyst quote, background)
- Louis Vuitton (LVMHF) To Take Control Of Christian Dior (CHDRF) In $13.1B Deal - Slideshow
- Could Diageo Finally Buy LVMH's Stake In Moet Hennessy Drinks Business?
- LVMH-Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMHF) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- LVMH's Results Suggest Luxury Peers Like Burberry May Be Putting Champagne On Ice For 2017
- Wall Street Breakfast: Asia Edgy As Korean Tensions Flare
- Focus On Europe: Who Earned A $250M Performance Bonus Last Week?