News: Lexmark International Inc (LXK.N)
20 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 28 2013
RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 28 - The cost of developing the giant offshore Libra oil field will not delay other projects in the portfolio of Brazil's state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA, Director of Exploration José Formigli Filho said on a phone conference on Monday.
Brasilia, Oct 23 - Brazil's state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA does not need funds from the country's treasury to pay its 6 billion real ($2.75 billion) share of the signing fee for its purchase of the country's biggest-ever discovery, Chief Executive Maria das Gracas Foster said on Wednesday.
* Expects 2013 revenue decline of 5-6 pct vs 6-7 pct forecast earlier
* Total, Shell, CNOOC, China National Petroleum join winning bid
- Printer maker Lexmark International Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results on higher revenue from its services and software businesses.
- Keeping Beta At Bay
- Lexmark International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lexmark International, Inc. Discusses Q2 3 Le Results (Webcast)
- A 3-D Printer In Every Home?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Lexmark: Strong Free Cash Flow Generator With Catalysts In Place
- Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup
- Today's Research: Crown Castle Intl. Corp., Qlik Technologies Inc., Google Inc., and Lexmark Intl. Inc.
- Lexmark to participate in the Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference
- Gartner again positions Lexmark in the Leaders quadrant of 2013 MPS Magic Quadrant
- Special Dividends, Financial Results, Product Deployments, and Integration of Solar Projects - Research Report on Dell, Lexmark, Logitech, Ruckus, and Silver Spring Networks
- Lexmark declares quarterly dividend
- Lexmark reports third quarter results
- Investors Conferences, Promising Partnerships, Boosting Manufacturing Competitiveness, Acquisitions, and Expansions - Research Report on 3D Systems, Analog Devices, Stratasys, Lexmark, and Flextronics
- Lexmark announces date of third quarter 2013 earnings release, conference call
- Lexmark acquires PACSGEAR