LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB.N)
9 Dec 2016
Fri, Nov 18 2016
* Lyondellbasell Industries Nv - has authorized company's management board to declare an interim dividend of $0.85 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
HOUSTON LyondellBasell Industries' 263,776 barrel per day (bpd) Houston refinery continues to operate the gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit at reduced rates while repairs from a Sept. 1 power outage continue, said Gulf Coast market sources on Monday.
HOUSTON A 91,000 barrel per day (bpd) vacuum distillation unit was shut by a pump failure on Tuesday at LyondellBasell Industries' 263,776 bpd Houston refinery, Gulf Coast market sources said.
* Lyondellbasell will build high density polyethylene plant at la porte, texas, complex
HOUSTON/NEW YORK Saudi Aramco and its U.S. refining joint-venture Motiva Enterprises [MOTIV.UL] lead the race to buy LyondellBasell Industries Houston refinery, according to three sources familiar with the matter.
LyondellBasell Industries has put its 263,776 barrel per day (bpd) Houston refinery up for sale.
HOUSTON/NEW YORK, Sept 5 Saudi Aramco and its U.S. refining joint-venture Motiva Enterprises lead the race to buy LyondellBasell Industries Houston refinery, according to three sources familiar with the matter.
HOUSTON LyondellBasell Industries was restoring production at its 263,776 barrel per day (bpd) Houston refinery after a midday power interruption robbed the plant of steam supply on Thursday.
HOUSTON LyondellBasell Industries returned its 263,776 barrel per day Houston refinery to normal operations on Wednesday, one day after a power interruption on a unit cut production in half, sources familiar with plant operations said.
- Valuation Dashboard: Energy And Materials - Update
- Greenblatt Wizardry: A Quantitative Look At The Magic Formula
- Is This Better Than A High Dividend Yield?
- The Low EV/EBIT Strategy, Large Cap Update 2016 YTD
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Back To Basics: DGI Opportunities In The Basic Materials Sector