News: Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LYG.N)
28 Jul 2015
Wed, Jul 22 2015
LONDON - Lloyds Banking Group must release details of legal advice it received in the run-up to its takeover of Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS) during the banking crisis in 2008, a judge in London's High Court of Justice ruled on Wednesday.
* Shareholder group seeking 350 mln stg damages (Adds detail on case and decision)
LONDON, July 22 - Lloyds Banking Group must release details of legal advice it received in the run-up to its takeover of Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS) during the banking crisis in 2008, a judge in London's High Court of Justice ruled on Wednesday.
LONDON - Lloyds is expected to set out its dividend plans next week, including a potential return of surplus cash to shareholders, making its stock more attractive ahead of a possible sale to retail investors, industry sources said.
* Lloyds expected to face new 1 bln pound PPI bill (Adds details on dividend strategy)
* Anita Frew will succeed Anthony Watson as chairman of remuneration committee with effect from 1 October 2015
* Sale to retail investors expected next year (Adds further details on sale of remaining stake)
LONDON, July 16 - Lloyds Banking Group said on Thursday the UK government had reduced its stake in the bank below 15 percent as it moves closer to full privatisation.
* Less than 10 billion pounds of stock still to sell (Adds comment from UK finance minister)
LONDON, July 2 - Lloyds Banking Group said on Thursday that the government had reduced its stake in the bank to 15.9 percent from 16.87 percent previously, in a further step towards its full privatisation.
- Latest Business Updates: Complementary Research on Energizer, Lloyds Banking, Nationstar Mortgage, Aon, Forest City
- Review on Banks Stocks -- Banco Santander, Citizens Financial, Lloyds Banking, Toronto-Dominion Bank, and Synovus Financial
- Pre-Market Scans on Banks Stocks -- Banco Santander, Lloyds Banking, HSBC Holdings, Synovus Financial, and Citizens Financial
- Technical Report on Diversified Banks Stocks - Citigroup, Banco Santander, Banco Santander Brasil, HSBC Holdings, and Lloyds Banking
- REG-Citibank Early Redemption
- REG - Lloyds Banking GroupBAE SYSTEMS PLC - Form 8.3 - BAE Systems Plc
- REG - Lloyds Banking GroupAegis Group PLC - Form 8.3 - Aegis Group Plc
- REG - Lloyds Banking GroupXstrata PLC - Form 8.3 - Xstrata Plc
- REG - Synety Group PLCLloyds Banking Group - Holding(s) in Company
- REG - Smith (DS) PLCLloyds Banking Group - Holding(s) in Company