Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LYG.N)
24 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 23 2017
LONDON, Feb 23 The British government said on Thursday it has further reduced its stake in Lloyds Banking Group, a day after the bank posted its highest profit since before the 2007-2009 global financial crisis.
LONDON, Feb 22 Britain's top share index edged up on Wednesday as Lloyds reported its highest annual profit in a decade and the UK's biggest housebuilder Barratt announced upbeat results.
* Shares climb 4 pct, top in FTSE 100 (Adds shares, EU subsidiary plans)
* Total bonus outcome has increased year-on-year to 392.9 million pounds (from 353.7 million pounds in 2015).
* Lloyds banking group full year underlying profit 7.9 billion stg
LONDON Lloyds Banking Group is close to selecting Berlin as a European base to secure market access to the European Union when Britain leaves the bloc, sources told Reuters.
LONDON, Feb 9 Lloyds Banking Group is the latest bank to join a new British cyber security group for banks called the Cyber Defence Alliance (CDA), sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
LONDON Lloyds Banking Group is to review the cases of British businesses which lost out in a 245 million pound ($303 million) fraud for which six people were jailed last week.
* Six people convicted and given combined 47 years in jail (Adds details)
LONDON, Feb 7 Lloyds Banking Group said it is undertaking a review of customer cases impacted by two corrupt former bankers who helped orchestrate a 245 million pound ($302.92 million) fraud that siphoned off money from struggling businesses.
- Lloyds Banking Group's (LYG) CEO Antonio Horta-Osorio on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lloyds: That Was Impressive
- Lloyds Banking Group plc 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Minutes In Focus
- 2 Undervalued U.K. Stocks... One With A 7.75% Dividend, Both Growing Earnings
- Marine Le Pen And French/European Banks