News: Lynas Corp Ltd (LYSCF.PK)
16 Sep 2014
Fri, Jul 4 2014
(Corrects combined capacity of Lynas and Molycorp to 60,000 tonnes in paragraph 20)
(Corrects combined capacity of Lynas and Molycorp to 60,000 tonnes in paragraph 18)
* CEO says 1st stage capacity of 11,000 T to be hit latest by Dec
MELBOURNE, June 5 - Australian rare earths miner Lynas Corp suddenly replaced its CEO on Thursday with a telecommunications executive following prolonged delays in ramping up its Malaysian rare earths plant to full capacity.
SYDNEY, May 30 - Shares in Australia's Lynas Corporation slumped as much as 26 percent on Friday after the company underwent a share purchase plan with a discounted price of A$0.113 per share.
SYDNEY - Shares in Australia's Lynas jumped as much as 13.9 percent, its biggest one-day percentage rise since July 2013, after the rare earths miner said commercial production and sales of rare earth oxide products for the March 2014 quarter will both be higher than the previous quarter.
(Repeats story published late Thursday; no changes to text)
* Price spike in 2010 spurred consumers to find substitutes
- Rare Earth Prices Hitting Bottom: Molycorp On The Road To Being Cash Flow Positive
- Molycorp Investors Register To Sell 23.8 Million Shares, Stock Dives 10%
- What Now For Molycorp?
- Molycorp: Smart Money Bets On Restructuring, Shares Plummet 17%
- Chris Ecclestone: Right Size, Right Metals Signal Success For REE Projects
- Paul Renken: For 2014 Gains, Look To Uranium, PGMs And Gems