News: Lonza Group AG (LZAGF.PK)
17 Apr 2015
Wed, Feb 18 2015
* Lonza Group AG and arGEN-X announce a multi-product GS Xceed license agreement for therapeutic antibodies
* Sign agreement for manufacture of stem cell-based treatment of complex perianal fistulas in Crohn's Disease
BRIEF-Lonza Group and TiGenix sign agreement for manufacture treatment of complex perianal fistulas in Crohn's disease
* Says TiGenix and Lonza sign agreement for manufacture of stem cell-based treatment of complex perianal fistulas in Crohn's disease
* Shares rise four percent after heavy falls of past week (Adds comments from CEO, CFO, share indication)
ZURICH, Jan 21 - Lonza CEO says in the short term under no pressure to carry out divestments
ZURICH, Jan 21 - Switzerland's Lonza held off giving a quantitative forecast for sales and profit growth this year as it grapples with an unexpected surge in the Swiss franc after the country's central bank scrapped its cap on the currency.
* Lonza and Celladon corporation establish a strategic commercial manufacturing collaboration for Mydicar Further company coverage:
* Shares fall as much as 8.5 pct (Recasts with fall in shares, adds analyst comments)
** Shares in Lonza fall 5 pct to 110.0 Swiss francs after the specialty chemicals and life science group lowers its full-year revenue forecast.
ZURICH, Oct 31 - Lonza Group AG falls 3.5 percent after it lowers its full-year revenue forecast. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Caroline Copley)