News: Man SE (MANG.DE)
Tue, Oct 29 2013
BERLIN, Oct 29 - German truck maker MAN SE expects no change in sales of heavy-duty vehicles in core European markets next year.
* CEO dubious about pull-forward effects, sees no trend reversal (Adds detail on orders, CEO comment)
BERLIN, Oct 29 - Germany's MAN SE posted a slight increase in third-quarter operating profit to 189 million euros ($260.55 million) as truck sales rebounded ahead of a change in European emissions standards.
- ManpowerGroup Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Bias In Estimating Corporate Earnings
- Obamacare Is Healthy for Temporary-Staffing Companies
- Best Mid-Cap Dividend Stocks Based On Reward-To-Risk Ratio
- Cramer's Mad Money - Housing Stocks Vs. Housing-Related Stocks (11/4/13)
- Thinking About Selling Stocks? Consider This First