Man SE (MANG.DE)
Wed, Mar 1 2017
LONDON Weak performances in some of its funds and writedowns linked to earlier acquisitions dragged Man Group to a full-year loss, knocking the British hedge fund firm's shares and leading some analysts to question its decisions.
* Shares down 5.9 percent to 137 pence at 0919 GMT (Adds details on write-downs, performance figures)
LONDON, March 1 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Wednesday it had added a net $1.9 billion of new client money in 2016, helping its total funds under management rise 3 percent to $80.9 billion.
* Man Group surges after strong update (Adds detail, updates prices at close)
LONDON, Oct 14 Britain's leading share index climbed on Monday after falling in the previous three sessions, with Man Group surging after a strong trading update and miners tracking firmer metals prices.
LONDON Man Group, the world's biggest listed hedge fund, announced a rise in third-quarter assets under management, an acquisition and plans to buy back $100 million of shares, sending its stock as much as 17 percent higher on Friday.
* Shares jump as much as 17 percent (Adds analysts, shares, detail, background)
LONDON, Oct 14 Man Group, the world's biggest listed hedge fund, said demand for its quantitative strategies and market gains pushed quarterly funds under management up 6 percent.
* Decision follows restructuring, job cuts at MAN (Adds detail and background)
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 55 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Robert Half International: Watch List Material
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- Staffing Stocks: Potential Portfolio Recruits?
- 33 Stocks For February 2017
- ManpowerGroup's (MAN) CEO Jonas Prising on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript