News: Etablissements Maurel et Prom SA (MAUP.PA)
4 Dec 2013
Tue, Sep 24 2013
ABUJA, Sept 24 - U.S.-based Chevron Corp will receive bids on Sept. 30 from prospective buyers of three oil blocks in the Niger Delta, with several local Nigerian firms in the running, industry sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
PARIS - French oil and gas explorer Maurel & Prom's Paris listing is becoming a "handicap" and the group is considering a second listing in London to move closer to oil and gas investors, its chief executive told Reuters.
- Maurel et Prom : Maurel & Prom acquires drilling activities from Tuscany in Africa and agrees to sell its shares of Tuscany
- Maurel et Prom : Nine-month sales 2013: EUR437 million, +36%
- Maurel et Prom : Colombia : Sale of the Sabanero field to Pacific Rubiales Energy
- Maurel et Prom : 2013 FIRST HALF RESULTS
- Maurel et Prom : H1 2013 sales: EUR270 million, up 20%
- Maurel et Prom : Acquisition of an equity stake in Deep Well Oil & Gas (20%) and in blocks in Alberta (Canada)
- Maurel et Prom : Maurel & Prom, MPI and Pétrolia sign joint venture agreement
- Maurel et Prom : Report of the Combined General meeting of June, 13, 2013
- Maurel et Prom : Maurel & Prom denies information released by Bloomberg concerning its permits in Gabon
- Maurel et Prom : Signature of a Farm-out Agreement with PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corporation Ltd. on Block M2, Moattama Offshore Area in Union of Myanmar